IGNORED

Carlisle Will Be Tough...but...

Bristol Boy

After Gillingham I was really worried but yesterdays' performance has settled everything in my eyes. The lads were under a lot of pressure and responded by having the confidence to play good passing football throughout the game. I hope the surface is good at Brunton Park - more of the same please GJ :goingup:

Malaga?

A point away from home would be great thats for sure! But I would like to see us win there. We won 2-1 at Carlilse in 1997 which was the last season we were promoted from this league. Lets hope we can get the same result next Saturday. :fingerscrossed:

Sorry to correct you...

Carlisle 0 (0) - 3(1) Bristol C

-------------------------Goater 19

-------------------------Goater 53

-------------------------Goodridge 59

At Brunton Park on 29-11-1997

Sorry to correct you...

Carlisle 0 (0) - 3(1) Bristol C

-------------------------Goater 19

-------------------------Goater 53

-------------------------Goodridge 59

At Brunton Park on 29-11-1997

Oh well it was a win and the last was a 2 nil win at the mill stand in the ldv 6th April 2003. Now I know thats right Mark :innocent06:

A point away from home would be great thats for sure! But I would like to see us win there. We won 2-1 at Carlilse in 1997 which was the last season we were promoted from this league. Lets hope we can get the same result next Saturday. :fingerscrossed:

Jeez, robins where do you keep diggin these up???? In this case I aint complainin!! Just take that fn recorder gal! :rofl2br:

A point may not be enough if Forest win their last 3 (and they could well do) then again we could win our last 3 as well; we are well capable.

2 wins out of 3 to be sure :fingerscrossed:

A point may not be enough if Forest win their last 3 (and they could well do) then again we could win our last 3 as well; we are well capable.

2 wins out of 3 to be sure :fingerscrossed:

I think we should stop worry about the other teams and just concentrate on ourselves. WE are in the driving seat now promotion is in OUR hands. If we fail then we can moan but after yesterdays performance I believe the players are confident enough to do the task in hand now. :Believe:

I think we should stop worry about the other teams and just concentrate on ourselves. WE are in the driving seat now promotion is in OUR hands. If we fail then we can moan but after yesterdays performance I believe the players are confident enough to do the task in hand now. :Believe:

I aint worried Robins72; we played some slick stuff on Sat and the table doesnt lie; better to be 4pts ahead than 4 behind :yes:

Archived