IGNORED

Millwall On Train

bcfc 99

Me and a few mates hve bokked are train tickets to london for millwall, however ive spoken to a few other friends who think it is not a wise idea and are going via official coach i thought they were chatting nonsense anyone else going on train????????

Me and a few mates hve bokked are train tickets to london for millwall, however ive spoken to a few other friends who think it is not a wise idea and are going via official coach i thought they were chatting nonsense anyone else going on train????????

Might be wise to buy a single ticket, just in case you don't come back.

Yep, load of us.

Older lads who have been there and done it.

Don't freak out, will be ald bill everywhere, and you,ll be ok.

Have a few in Paddington, then tube to Burminsday tube station.

Don't be a plank and start screaming City this and that and all will be fine

Guest North Street

Did your friends also tell you there is a purpose built walkway for fans from South Bermondsey Railway Station right to the ground and on matchdays Millwall fans can be sighted on top of this with semtex, blow torches, sledge hammers and disc cutters trying to get in.

Did your friends also tell you there is a purpose built walkway for fans from South Bermondsey Railway Station right to the ground and on matchdays Millwall fans can be sighted on top of this with semtex, blow torches, sledge hammers and disc cutters trying to get in.

North Street, u bloody wind up.

Poor lad be pooing his pants now.

Will be sound, and three points too..........

Guest North Street

North Street, u bloody wind up.

Poor lad be pooing his pants now.

Will be sound, and three points too..........

Last time i suggested someone went via Surrey Quays and they came back minus their arms.

Maybe the driver........... if they can find a volunteer.

Six of us on the 8am from TM, all planning complete to get in and out of the warzone then a few bevys in Covert Garden before the last train back.

As long as you keep your head down afterwards and don't become a wannabee following the CSF lads everything should be fine.

I have some face value train tickets for sale for this game.

Tickets for are sale for one adult and one juvenile (5-15 years) for a return journey from Bristol, Temple Meads to London, Paddington on Saturday 28th April - Millwall (A).

Tickets have been purchased and I have since found that I need to travel the following day (Sunday 29th April) hence they are available for purchase at face value which is £30 for both.

I hope one of your supporters travelling to Millwall for the game on that Saturday maybe interested in buying them.

See details and times below:-

Outward Journey (1 Adult and 1 Juvenile)

Depart Bristol, Temple Meads @ 10:44.

Arrive Bristol, Parkway @ 10:54.

Change and Depart Bristol, Parkway @ 11:01.

Arrive London, Paddington @ 12:25

Return Journey (1 Adult and 1 Juvenile)

Depart London, Paddington @ 19:30.

Arrive Bristol, Temple Meads @ 21:10.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these tickets please email me on zakogen@hotmail.com.

I will accept payment by Paypal (zakogen@hotmail.com), Personal Cheque or Postal Order(s) and send the tickets out by Special Royal Mail delivery or I will also accept cash on collection for anyone who can collect personally from me as I am in Clevedon.

They are strictly first come first served. I have tried listing them on eBay but have had them removed as you need to be an authorised seller to sell train tickets on eBay!!

Six of us on the 8am from TM, all planning complete to get in and out of the warzone then a few bevys in Covert Garden before the last train back.

As long as you keep your head down afterwards and don't become a wannabee following the CSF lads everything should be fine.

Would that be the Lamb and Flag Xerox? Could be a plan............

Tickets have been purchased and I have since found that I need to travel the following day (Sunday 29th April)

If you travel on the 29th you'll miss the game :tongue: ;)

Last time i suggested someone went via Surrey Quays and they came back minus their arms.

This is the way i will be taking SwindleRed and another friend ! but thats only becasue i live iin Wapping and its by far and away the easiest route. In all honesty i think this is getting blown up out of proportion. Millwall will be fine for any travelling away fan - a lot of work has gone in to erradicating a lot of the trouble they use to have.

Rising sun in Covent if we get promoted that day for a promotion party !? Home of London Bristol City supporters.......

This is the way i will be taking SwindleRed and another friend ! but thats only becasue i live iin Wapping and its by far and away the easiest route. In all honesty i think this is getting blown up out of proportion. Millwall will be fine for any travelling away fan - a lot of work has gone in to erradicating a lot of the trouble they use to have.

Rising sun in Covent if we get promoted that day for a promotion party !? Home of London Bristol City supporters.......

Sounds good.............

i would suggest that these days, if you wear a football shirt, you're less likely to get into trouble! You may get shouted at, but probably won't end up fighting. The majority of football related fights I see... noones wearing replica football shirts!!

relax.. and enjoy the promotion party! :fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h:

See you all at Paddington.

Paddington-London Bridge-Sth Bermondsey-Ground-Win-Then into London to celebrate 2,000 handed-Wonder if we'll get in anywhere?? :innocent06:

Wetherspoons - 9.30am T Meads - Paddington - London Bridge - Oast House - Sth Bermondsey - Millwall - Covent Garden - Punch & Judy - 10pm Paddington - T Meads - first bar or club we stumble across. Celebration day.

Oh yes.

Archived