IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Pete1975Legend

You got to hand it too him many a player would have put his head down and shyed away from everything a few months into his city career with how many people were slating him. But give him his due he has held his head high and concentrated on his football and his passion for our club is really shining through. His vision is second to none and he is becoming player whos name is fast appearing as first on the team sheet.

His rapport with the fans has improved immensly and I sit in the Ateyo but there was a nice moment Saturday when he went to the dolman and gave them a nice clap as I know there have been a few problems with his rapport with this area this season. But well done to him for that takes a big person to recognise where he did not do right a few months ago.

But this was not as good as when lee started conducting the Yeovil fans when they started chanting about him and his dad that was quality and then to score at their end how sweet and boy what a finish.

To LJ keep it going you are starting to prove to many people excactly why you were brought to this football club - WELL DONE

You got to hand it too him many a player would have put his head down and shyed away from everything a few months into his city career with how many people were slating him. But give him his due he has held his head high and concentrated on his football and his passion for our club is really shining through. His vision is second to none and he is becoming player whos name is fast appearing as first on the team sheet.

His rapport with the fans has improved immensly and I sit in the Ateyo but there was a nice moment Saturday when he went to the dolman and gave them a nice clap as I know there have been a few problems with his rapport with this area this season. But well done to him for that takes a big person to recognise where he did not do right a few months ago.

But this was not as good as when lee started conducting the Yeovil fans when they started chanting about him and his dad that was quality and then to score at their end how sweet and boy what a finish.

To LJ keep it going you are starting to prove to many people excactly why you were brought to this football club - WELL DONE

What's interesting is that on Saturday I saw him make as many mistakes (a few hospital passes to team mates) as other games where he's been slagged off.

I guess he's just a convenient scapegoat for when we don't do so well?

What I also noticed was that when he played those passes and where the city players could do nothing other than hoof it on or lose possession they were the ones that were booed!

Archived