IGNORED

Bradley Orr - Naughty Boy On Saturday

brady bunch

Anyone else see Bradley grab LJ and try to get him to go to the Yeovil fans straight after LJ scored?

It was a split second thing and credit to LJ who shrugged off the efforts and turned to the city fans...

I was just so pumped we had got the goal, I forgot about it until afterwards, but if LJ had not used his head its the sort of thing that could turn things ugly.

I love Orr and his guts and determination, but he just has to engage his brain before doing stupid things like that.

I thought the Yeovil fans were pretty decent to the Johnson's and Jevo, the add boo and bit of banter but no more then the odd moron in our lot booing Stewart..

i did not see it happen and looking forward to seeing the celebration on bristol city world later.

IF that is true then Bradley Orr is a bit silly for doing it. But we our battleing for promotion and a stroke of enourmous good luck will result in going over the top for players and fans alike.

HE'S AN ORRRRRR :winner_third_h4h:

Anyone else see Bradley grab LJ and try to get him to go to the Yeovil fans straight after LJ scored?

It was a split second thing and credit to LJ who shrugged off the efforts and turned to the city fans...

I was just so pumped we had got the goal, I forgot about it until afterwards, but if LJ had not used his head its the sort of thing that could turn things ugly.

I love Orr and his guts and determination, but he just has to engage his brain before doing stupid things like that.

I thought the Yeovil fans were pretty decent to the Johnson's and Jevo, the add boo and bit of banter but no more then the odd moron in our lot booing Stewart..

hahahaha! typical Bradley!!!

The odd moron booing stewart? So by that you mean most of the ground....

Moron

hahahaha! typical Bradley!!!

The odd moron booing stewart? So by that you mean most of the ground....

Moron

I can completely understand why Stewart got booed every time he was on the ball. Remember we are still paying part of his wages until the end of this season as part of the deal that took him to Yeovil.

no it was not the majority (it was the usual small and vocal boo boys in my view, at least they took a break from getting on the backs of our own players I suppose).

Its moronic, for a number of reasons:

1) A player like him with top level experiance will just be inspired by it

2) His team mates raise their game around the player to spite the boo boys

3) In his case he turned down other offers from teams in higher leagues to join us

4) I never saw him give less then 100% in a city shirt

5) Jury is out a bit, but there is little doubt he does have affection for our club (not sure I class him as a supporter)

6) He did not want to leave us, but was forced to do so to get a game.

In summary its a waste of time and not justified, apart from that boo away, you pay your money, just don't expect me to like it!

no it was not the majority (it was the usual small and vocal boo boys in my view, at least they took a break from getting on the backs of our own players I suppose).

3) In his case he turned down other offers from teams in higher leagues to join us

5) Jury is out a bit, but there is little doubt he does have affection for our club (not sure I class him as a supporter)

In summary its a waste of time and not justified, apart from that boo away, you pay your money, just don't expect me to like it!

Nearly every city fan was booing him. So it must have been justified. And, no one cares if you or anyone else doesnt like it. If anyone doesnt like it, then tough.

1) A player like him with top level experiance will just be inspired by it (was he, thought he was average at best)

2) His team mates raise their game around the player to spite the boo boys ( they didn't, a poor performance)

3) In his case he turned down other offers from teams in higher leagues to join us ( Your point is?, may aswell gone to a higher league team, waste of time and money for us)

4) I never saw him give less then 100% in a city shirt (i disagree)

5) Jury is out a bit, but there is little doubt he does have affection for our club (not sure I class him as a supporter) (recently said in a paper coundn't give a flying monkeys if we went up or not, from a so called city surporter :rolleyes: )6) He did not want to leave us, but was forced to do so to get a game. (All he had to do was apologise, and get on with proving to GJ he wants to play. but by the sounds of it, he was unproffesional towards GJ. I know if i act disrespectful to my boss, ill be out on my ear)

At the end of the day, he did nothing for city except pick up a pay cheque. :sleeping:

Nearly every city fan was booing him. So it must have been justified. And, no one cares if you or anyone else doesnt like it. If anyone doesnt like it, then tough.

Personally I gave him a damn good ignoring. He got in one decent cross in the first half which I am sure he would have liked to have been on the end of himself, apart from that I can't remember seeing him much. The only player who looked dangerous for them was Davis.

Personally I gave him a damn good ignoring. He got in one decent cross in the first half which I am sure he would have liked to have been on the end of himself, apart from that I can't remember seeing him much. The only player who looked dangerous for them was Davis.

He nearly scored in the second half when he got in front of Carey to a cross which skimmed the bar.

I also thought Davies looked good and was going to start a thread on it, if we go up he looks a far better winger then we have, lots of pace and can beat a player.. Whats his background? would he be available?

He nearly scored in the second half when he got in front of Carey to a cross which skimmed the bar.

I also thought Davies looked good and was going to start a thread on it, if we go up he looks a far better winger then we have, lots of pace and can beat a player.. Whats his background? would he be available?

Arron quite often cuts inside too much. As was displayed on Saturday, when playing on the left everyone in the ground knew he would cut inside onto his right. He also wanders off the wing far tooo often leaving the fullback exposed. For Wales he plays in the middle, which is probably his better position.

Everyone around me was booing him but I saw it more as banter than anything else.

At the end of the day he came here and did virtually nothing apart from pick up 5k a week and then when he leaves disrespects us by saying he don't care if we go up or not.

He wont be getting my vote for supporter of the years that's for sure.

Everyone around me was booing him but I saw it more as banter than anything else. - fair point

At the end of the day he came here and did virtually nothing apart from pick up 5k a week and then when he leaves disrespects us by saying he don't care if we go up or not. - errr another fair point

He wont be getting my vote for supporter of the years that's for sure. - I have to agree on that too, Basso just beats him for my vote.

Anyway this thread was meant to be about naughty boy Bradly, which I note the highlights have wisely cut out!! why oh why did I mention Stewart!

Archived