Scunny 2 v 0 Carlisle

Swansea 1 v 0 Blackpool

Table

P GD Pts

1 Scunny 46 37 90

2 Forest 46 24 84

3 City 46 24 84

4 Blackpool 46 21 78

So it could come down to us needing to win by at least 2 more goals than whatever Forest achieve on the last day of the season, if thay win 2-0, we will have to win 4-0.

Formation for the last game will be interesting, Rotherham are already relegated and only pride to play for, we are going to need a hatful of goals.

Of course, we may well go to carlisle and win which will make this topic a waste of time, but I was bored at work and thought i'd have a play

Up the City!!! :fingerscrossed:

Ok, looking at the remaining fixtures and my predictions:-

Carlisle 1 v 1 City

Cheltenham 1 v 2 Blackpool

Forest 2 v 0 Bournemouth

Tranmere 1 v 1 Scunny

Table

P GD Pts

1 Scunny 44 35 86

2 City 44 21 80

3 Forest 44 21 78

4 Blackpool 44 22 77

Blackpool 1 v 1 Scunny

Orient 1 v 2 Forest

Millwall 1 v 1 City

Table

P GD Pts

1 Scunny 45 35 87

2 Forest 45 22 81

3 City 45 21 81

4 Blackpool 45 22 78

City 3 v 0 Rotherham

Forest 2 v 0 Crewe

Scunny 2 v 0 Carlisle

Swansea 1 v 0 Blackpool

Table

P GD Pts

1 Scunny 46 37 90

2 Forest 46 24 84

3 City 46 24 84

4 Blackpool 46 21 78

So it could come down to us needing to win by at least 2 more goals than whatever Forest achieve on the last day of the season, if thay win 2-0, we will have to win 4-0.

Formation for the last game will be interesting, Rotherham are already relegated and only pride to play for, we are going to need a hatful of goals.

Of course, we may well go to carlisle and win which will make this topic a waste of time, but I was bored at work and thought i'd have a play

Up the City!!! :fingerscrossed:

don't scare i like that! Itll all be settled on points. Mark my words.

All we need do is match the results of our rivals,

and the Boss has to "encourage" our players with whats happening elsewhere,

so if Forest were winning at home to Bournemouth,

the players know to "up" their game, and try for 3 points at Carlisle.

Think 2 wins and 6 points are needed;

Hope that they are both in the next 2 weeks,

and whatever happens at home to Rotherham is a "bonus".

:farmer:

in fairness to GJ thats is what he will do, if Blackpool or Forest are winning he will throw everything forward to get the win.

for me I would would go for broke and do it from the start, draws are a waste of time. I think the last game at home to Rotherham is 3 points (we hardly deserve to go up if that was not won).

So we must win one of the away games, if we relentlessly went for it from the start of both games we should do it.

this is why city simply must win one of their next two away games. simply crucial.

BUT, i can;t see Forest winning all three games also.

Most of you laughed at me 6 months back when i said Forest will slip up at some point and many of you disagreed with me. Well i was right and i can see Leyton Orient upsetting Forest :innocent06:

this is why city simply must win one of their next two away games. simply crucial.

BUT, i can;t see Forest winning all three games also.

Most of you laughed at me 6 months back when i said Forest will slip up at some point and many of you disagreed with me. Well i was right and i can see Leyton Orient upsetting Forest :innocent06:

When are forest playing orient?

There's no way IMHO Forest will win ALL 3 of their remaining games. They were 2-0 down to a relegated side for God's sake and if it had been a play-off chasing team they would have been dead and buried.

Remember Orient have beaten some quality over the past few months and it won't be an easy match.

Blackpool will beat S****horpe 3-2 but only draw against Swansea.

Forest will beat Bournemouth but that will be it, they will lose against Orient - Crewe at home on the last day will be too much them.

Bartolona's a real optimist but I think he has a valid point and as I have some notes left after my Grand National win on Saturday I'm going to pop down Ladbrokes.

The best thing that can happen is that we keep winning. If we don't win on Saturday it's going to get very tense.

PS - Orient to Millwall is about 1Hr on Public Transport.

There's no way IMHO Forest will win ALL 3 of their remaining games. They were 2-0 down to a relegated side for God's sake and if it had been a play-off chasing team they would have been dead and buried.

Remember Orient have beaten some quality over the past few months and it won't be an easy match.

Blackpool will beat S****horpe 3-2 but only draw against Swansea.

Forest will beat Bournemouth but that will be it, they will lose against Orient - Crewe at home on the last day will be too much them.

Bartolona's a real optimist but I think he has a valid point and as I have some notes left after my Grand National win on Saturday I'm going to pop down Ladbrokes.

The best thing that can happen is that we keep winning. If we don't win on Saturday it's going to get very tense.

PS - Orient to Millwall is about 1Hr on Public Transport.

I think Scunny will stay unbeaten in their last 3 games. Whether its enough to win the title or not, who knows. But 6 ponits clear with 3 games left is pretty good odds. All they need is 3 draws cos lets face it, their goal difference wont be caught by us. its 14 better than us. So thats like an extra point or 2.

Forest wont catch us i don't think. Draw at Orient at best.

Archived