IGNORED

Home V Rotherham.

Avonmouth Docker

Agree and I wrote that we should give Rotherham 500 in the corner of the EE occupied by City this Saturday and thes rest-4,000 to the City.

That's if we're still in the run for auto then and if we can get to Rotherham with our fate firmly in our hands I'd settle for that now.

On that basis, we will sell out.

Anything less than auto and the disappointment will keep many fans away, especially if they have to buy in advance.

Guest ashtonyate
Agree and I wrote that we should give Rotherham 500 in the corner of the EE occupied by City this Saturday and thes rest-4,000 to the City.

That's if we're still in the run for auto then and if we can get to Rotherham with our fate firmly in our hands I'd settle for that now.

On that basis, we will sell out.

Anything less than auto and the disappointment will keep many fans away, especially if they have to buy in advance.

I just hope we are up by then we don't want to be playing a team who have just been relegated and need a win with no pressure on them it could be a hard game to win look at Brentford and Forest on Saturday

I just hope we are up by then we don't want to be playing a team who have just been relegated and need a win with no pressure on them it could be a hard game to win look at Brentford and Forest on Saturday

Reading posts from Forest fans they were truly chocking first half. Put Brentford under the cosh at the start of the second half and they went to pieces, nowt to play for you see.

I would be surprised if Mark Robins didn't tell his players to go out and enjoy the game, therefore they could be relaxed and dangerous but that's a whole lot better for us than them putting 10 men behind the ball.

Archived