IGNORED

Tristan Plummer

swindlered

I was just wondering why there was a spread on Plummer in the Yeovil programme when he's purportedly going to leave. Was he always scheduled for an end of season slot. Is it a sign to show him that he features firmly in the clubs future or is it another box for the club to tick as they try to keep hold of him?

It would be good to see some of the youngsters given an opportunity. I suspect it will not be until pre-season though irrespective of when (touch wood) we get promoted.

I was just wondering why there was a spread on Plummer in the Yeovil programme when he's purportedly going to leave. Was he always scheduled for an end of season slot. Is it a sign to show him that he features firmly in the clubs future or is it another box for the club to tick as they try to keep hold of him?

It would be good to see some of the youngsters given an opportunity. I suspect it will not be until pre-season though irrespective of when (touch wood) we get promoted.

The best incentive for the youngsters to stay will be when we stuff Fulham next year and kick lumps out of Rosenoir :devil: .

Archived