IGNORED

Carey Offered New Contract!

Evy11_BCFC

I read this a couple of days ago but never less it is still great news and I'm looking forward to seeing him play in the City shirt for the next couple of years.

A City stalwart who deserves the accolades especially after his early season misdemeanours, leading by example with drive, desire and passion.Against Yeovil he was truly inspirational, our own captain courageous!!!

Louis is a top bloke and I have no doubt that he will sign this time, because the grass aint greener!!!

getting Murray and Carey under contract is vital for city for next seasons plans regardless of what league we are in, key members of the club and the squad, both on and off the field, however hopefully both renewals should be just a formality.

equally, although not out of contract for another season it's vital that Richard Keogh is secured on a longer contract, he has been a revelation the season and performed fantastic for a player of his age and expereince and in a number of different positions, plus he seems to have an excellent attitude towards the game that should see him go far, let hope for the next 3 or 4 years at least it is with us, a possible premiership player in the making without doubt.

MK Dons at home last year. He was an absolute shambles. If I never saw him in a City shirt again I would not have cared - and I was fed up with Bristol City being easy street for over paid pros like Carey, Coles and Lita to take the piss.

However, 18 months later, Carey is the first name on the team sheet for me. Absolutely fantastic this season and deserved captain.

He has to sign - he is worth every single penny now.

Guest ashtonyate

I am a little suspicious when a player starts playing out of their skins when a contract is on the table look at Brooker to see what I mean hope it just that he has ran into some good form and nothing else

Click here!

Good news, hopefully he signs soon :fingerscrossed:

This was revealed last month or in February. He said at the time that he was waiting for "the right offer for him and his family". At the time i was worried that he was stalling on signing in the hope a premiership team might come in for him. Luckily, he seems to have been offered "the right deal for him and his family" and GJ and he expects to sign the contract very soon. Hopefully by the end of the week.

Archived