IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices And Match Day Prices For Next Season

alanpayne

This season I paid £325 for my Williams Stand Season Ticket and £75 for my boy. A total cost of £400 which divided by 23 games amounted to a very reasonable £17.39 per game - good value in my opinion. My mates pay £20 a game each for the Dolman purchased in advance.

What do you anticipate we will pay for Championship football next season? I have no problem with an increase but I do hope they keep the kids prices as low as possible so that I don't get hit with a "double whammy!"

This season I paid £325 for my Williams Stand Season Ticket and £75 for my boy. A total cost of £400 which divided by 23 games amounted to a very reasonable £17.39 per game - good value in my opinion. My mates pay £20 a game each for the Dolman purchased in advance.

What do you anticipate we will pay for Championship football next season? I have no problem with an increase but I do hope they keep the kids prices as low as possible so that I don't get hit with a "double whammy!"

Meant to be going up by 5 percente. If you join the city foundation they are frozen at this seasons prices.

I saw the other day that Sunderland have already shifted over 20000 season tickets for next season and then that got me thinking, Why have City not already started selling season tickets for next season? If we did the excitement about a possible forthcoming promotion would generate extra sales and even if we did mess it up then those sales would be in the bag.

The only possible explanation for not putting them on sale now is that the board are hoping we go up and then they will increase the prices and still shift a hefty amount.

However if we don't go up then they have really messed a good money making opportunity up.

If we go up I expect to hear news that the EE will be knocked down and replaced by Xmas and that season tickets will be in high demand due to the reduced capacity of AG whilst work is undertaken. I would also expect to see a rise of between 15-20% to cover some of the costs of lost income.

The only possible explanation for not putting them on sale now is that the board are hoping we go up and then they will increase the prices and still shift a hefty amount.

No, there's a much more plausible explanation.

They've never sold them this early, they see no reason to start now, and would rather be focussing on getting promotion than worrying about next season.

Anyone who would buy one now will be buying one anyway.

I though we renewed them, at the same price, before the end of the season, a few seasons ago.

Maybe it was the year we lost at the Mill. Stadium?

The memory is not as good as it was!

I had a look at the Championship prices yesterday. Thye range from £46 to £15 for full adult match day tickets.

Season tickets at many clubs are already on sale and again there is a huge variety of prices, I've seen prices over £500 and most don't go below the £300 mark.

I got mine last year for £275, if anyone gets a price under £300, I'd say we've got value for money.

I had a look at the Championship prices yesterday. Thye range from £46 to £15 for full adult match day tickets.

Season tickets at many clubs are already on sale and again there is a huge variety of prices, I've seen prices over £500 and most don't go below the £300 mark.

I got mine last year for £275, if anyone gets a price under £300, I'd say we've got value for money.

My dads in the Atyeo this season was £275. I fully expect it to go up to about £300-£325.

Mine cost £175 as under 21. So i think mine will probably go up to about £200-£225.

Matchday tickets i wouldnt have thought would go up THAT much. Fiver in each stand i wouldve thought?

I think a 5% rise accross the current ticket prices for all three stands for s/t holders is reasonable. Club has to make money, and costs will go up.However, football is already too costly for most floating supporters, and many clubs will freeze and/or lower prices to try to attract more fans.

A rise of £15-25 on a season ticket is not too bad, but matchday tickets up by a £5? Might put a lot off.

My dads in the Atyeo this season was £275. I fully expect it to go up to about £300-£325.

Mine cost £175 as under 21. So i think mine will probably go up to about £200-£225.

Matchday tickets i wouldnt have thought would go up THAT much. Fiver in each stand i wouldve thought?

So a mathday ticket increase of around 25% cant see that happening they will lose al ot of "floating fans".

I though we renewed them, at the same price, before the end of the season, a few seasons ago.

Maybe it was the year we lost at the Mill. Stadium?

The memory is not as good as it was!

Pretty sure it was after the normal season but before the playoff final.

I think they will go on sale almost straight after the normal season end.

Archived