IGNORED

Regrets?

WTFiGO!?!

Last night as I was draining my bladder of one of my body's naturally created exsess waste fluid's, detachment between headphones and kit did occur and gravety did what I've noticed it is quite prone to doing.

To cut a story short, my MP3 player no longer works and it is a right pisser. So that's £110+ down the bog and me having been deprived of oxygen, I mean music as I went about today's business.

Highly regretful moment of utter clumsiness? Indeed.

Any other bloody idiots out there willing to share their own stories of regretful neglect as a compensatory gesture for me?

Don't be shy.

I brought myself a new £200 digi cam and on the second day of having it my misses throw something at me, Me stupidly dropped this spanking new piece of equipment to catch this thing she threw.

The camera still works but it has a cracked screen. I wasn't to happy about it.

God I love my mobile phone insurance. If I should ever do such a thing as you WTF, and drop said mobile down the toilet (althoughI don't know how that could happen as I would be sat on it) I can ring said company up, tell them ive dropped said phone down the loo and hey presto, they send me another one.

Lesson learned here WTF :- always sit down when you go to the loo!

God I love my mobile phone insurance. If I should ever do such a thing as you WTF, and drop said mobile down the toilet (althoughI don't know how that could happen as I would be sat on it) I can ring said company up, tell them ive dropped said phone down the loo and hey presto, they send me another one.

Lesson learned here WTF :- always sit down when you go to the loo!

Ive done that twice when i was on contract, it was my own fault thou because i was completely out of it both times and trying to Tex someone whilst holding my little fella to go a toilet

consider this scenario: wading into the sea wearing flip flops, carrying a crate of beer, with keys balanced precariously on top of the crate. flip flops get stuck in the wet sand, stumble trying to pull my feet out, keys fall off crate into the water. result: spend 2 hours snorkeling around in the dark, feeling my way through the sand, trying to find a flip flop and a set of keys. lesson learnt: always get someone else to do the fetching and carrying.

My first car had a manual choke. Whilst reversing out of my drive I stalled, and in trying

to re-start the car I flooded it so it wouldn't start. Realising I wasn't going anywhere, in a fit of

rage I hit the top of the car. Unfortunately it was a bit harder than I realised and the roof bent in and

dented. Cost me £300 to get it sorted.

Lesson learnt: Don't pick a fight with a car.

phone and camera insurance have been a blessing for me!

Broke a digital camera a week after buying it by sitting on it on the bus!

Phone broke when it got wet after i jumped out of the shower to answer it

Lesson learnt: don't let me near any technology that isn't insured!

phone and camera insurance have been a blessing for me!

Broke a digital camera a week after buying it by sitting on it on the bus!

Phone broke when it got wet after i jumped out of the shower to answer it

Lesson learnt: don't let me near any technology that isn't insured!

Archived