IGNORED

Good Or Bad Or The Ugly

PAPA650

bcfc fan 4 life cant say its been a brilliant display from all teams bar scunny fine run of games 4 them !!! forest and city don't belong in this division and even swansea as much as it hurts me 2 say that team :laugh: city should be auto up by now but poor run over easter has kept door open 4 all to walk through !! i think main threat is blackpool who seem on fire at moment wouldnt suprise me if they go up via play offs just hope city aint in the play offs again weve been in the top 8 for last 6-7 yrs maybe more !! we lost to brighton in finals and cardiff robbed of our last chance to go up with there 11 players stayed back in their half in final game so i cant wait 2 be playing them and a bonus hopefully leeds also mmmmmmmmmm :laugh: just go's 2 show if you aint got the goods up front its a bl@@dy close race 2 the line !!! forest and city have got the money 4 these boys but it appears it has all gone pear shape this year hopefully problem will be sorted next year dread 2 think if we come straight back down like last time we went up grrrrrrrrrr the clubs got money so hope they put it 2 good use this time and play football where city belong? as big as the city of bristol is we should be in premiership but that is hopeing :laugh: last time we was there was in the 70's beating arsenal 1-0 on opening day of season ahhhhhhhhhh the good old days bring them back come on you reds you deserve to be up there with the big boys now wont get a better chance than this all agree PAPA

bcfc fan 4 life cant say its been a brilliant display from all teams bar scunny fine run of games 4 them !!! forest and city don't belong in this division and even swansea as much as it hurts me 2 say that team :laugh: city should be auto up by now but poor run over easter has kept door open 4 all to walk through !! i think main threat is blackpool who seem on fire at moment wouldnt suprise me if they go up via play offs just hope city aint in the play offs again weve been in the top 8 for last 6-7 yrs maybe more !! we lost to brighton in finals and cardiff robbed of our last chance to go up with there 11 players stayed back in their half in final game so i cant wait 2 be playing them and a bonus hopefully leeds also mmmmmmmmmm :laugh: just go's 2 show if you aint got the goods up front its a bl@@dy close race 2 the line !!! forest and city have got the money 4 these boys but it appears it has all gone pear shape this year hopefully problem will be sorted next year dread 2 think if we come straight back down like last time we went up grrrrrrrrrr the clubs got money so hope they put it 2 good use this time and play football where city belong? as big as the city of bristol is we should be in premiership but that is hopeing :laugh: last time we was there was in the 70's beating arsenal 1-0 on opening day of season ahhhhhhhhhh the good old days bring them back come on you reds you deserve to be up there with the big boys now wont get a better chance than this all agree PAPA

.... and breathe ......!!

Archived