IGNORED

Away Support

Lincoln City

Figures released say 1067 travelling so far to carlisle, which in my eyes is not good. We might be lucky enough to get 1400 but for the first chance of promotion we should all be there.

Forget money ,work, relationships they all come and go.but CITY will allways be there for us!

Carlisle boards think we have 2000 coming as they rate us as a large club, and there biggest crowd of the season awaits us, so lets get off our bums and enjoy it, as we might have to wait a few more years for the next one????

Never on your own Giles... there'll be 1,500 of us!!

I'm thinking we'll have 1,300 which I think is pretty good considering how far we all have to travel.

Can't think of a much worse journey time at this stage of the season.

Their nearest team is Gretna for fark's sake!

On another point, I got my ticket yesterday and was looking on the map, where we sat?

Behind the goal or on the side?

I can't work out on the front of the ticket if we're in this "CBS" stand or the one behind the goal.

it's not a cheap day out by all means and the fact that it is so far has probabaly put a few off. I think 1,000 is a fair few to be taken especially as some of us live further away than those in Bristol. I'm making the early start from Southampton aiming to pick the old man up in Somerset at 6:30 so heading off at 5ish, won;t get home till god knows what time., can see why people are not exactly jumping in excitment. Think it may be slightly different if we were certain to get promoted in Carlisle

Forget work,

Rightyhoo then.

You're right, jobs do come and go but I'd rather this one stayed rather than went just now.

I did meet with rejoicing scenes the news that I could blag Millwall off though if I still work 'till 9am but twice in two Saturday's would be taking the proverbial urine even for my employment record.

It's true though, were it not such a bugger long trip more would travel. Don't reckon we'll do it this weekend but it would've been good to get up there anyway. It's what I'd call an ''all dayer'' :drunk2:

Figures released say 1067 travelling so far to carlisle, which in my eyes is not good. We might be lucky enough to get 1400 but for the first chance of promotion we should all be there.

Forget money ,work, relationships they all come and go.but CITY will allways be there for us!

Carlisle boards think we have 2000 coming as they rate us as a large club, and there biggest crowd of the season awaits us, so lets get off our bums and enjoy it, as we might have to wait a few more years for the next one????

Tell you what then matey, you pay my work to let me have the time off as well as paying me for a days work and i'll go - happily.

Job and money are far more important than Bristol City I'm affraid. You said it yourself, City will always be there. 1067 is a great turnout bearing in mind the likelyhood of us securing promtion is unlikely. No doubt a few will go up on the day so don't be suprised if we end up with 1300 - 1400 up there.

Promotion will be secured at Millwall. I have my ticket already and cannot wait! :drunk2: :goingup:

P.s - Ive been to Carlisle twice before, do not underestimate the travelling/distance!! :farmer:

Just out of interest will you be there. I will be I'm making the long trip down from Glasgow.

Forget money, no problem, you pay for me and I will go, live in the real world.

I want to go but can only afford it on Friday when i get paid. Reckon id be able to get tickets that late? Also another thing I'm debating about is, if i do go, id be on my own as my mate cant go. Oh what to do!

Giles I be there with a few so don't panic. I'm usually outnumbered by the men so pop over and say hello I be the blonde one with the away shirt on :innocent06:

Giles I be there with a few so don't panic. I'm usually outnumbered by the men so pop over and say hello I be the blonde one with the away shirt on :innocent06:

Don't say that or he'll go and start talking to Ashton K8 :ph34r:

thats no excuse. often go on my own to away games, although none as far as carlisle. got people who are going to this one with me!

Sorry father! :preacher: :tounge: :tongue: . Yeah looks like my mate is coming with me now. Still, I imagine and hope that, during the game, it will be a hug-fest between about 1500 city fans!

thats no excuse. often go on my own to away games, although none as far as carlisle. got people who are going to this one with me!

Same here mate, I go away on my own too, particularly the Northern fixtures.

Was at Oldham and Scunny on me own, but given a lot of the usual suspects travel often have a beer in the local pubs with similar crowd of lads.

Going up with my mate to Carlisle though.

On the subject of Carlisle, have we got an "away friendly" pub where people are going to have a glass of booze?

Beehive (wherever the **** that is) is to be avoided apparently.

Same here mate, I go away on my own too, particularly the Northern fixtures.

Was at Oldham and Scunny on me own, but given a lot of the usual suspects travel often have a beer in the local pubs with similar crowd of lads.

Going up with my mate to Carlisle though.

On the subject of Carlisle, have we got an "away friendly" pub where people are going to have a glass of booze?

Beehive (wherever the **** that is) is to be avoided apparently.

I'm sure we could find 1. Not exactly a local derby is it.

I'm sure we could find 1. Not exactly a local derby is it.

I don't think they have a derby game do they?

Mate at work who is from oooop north was saying the closest English club to them is 70 miles away!

Still everybody comes to watch when the famous Bristol City roll into town!

Archived