IGNORED

Aaron Davies

Ecko

Betsy, Murray and Wilson?

Wilson should play right back.

Betsy isnt good enough.

Murray is getting on a bit.

Wilson looks more of an attacking player than a full back to me personally.

I agree about Betsy, I think Murray and Wilson are sufficient for the right side though.

Conversely we have no left footed winger, so that's the area I'd worry about, otherwise we'll just end up playing someone out of position there all season again.

If we're going to pinch anyone from this division should we go up, i'd like it to be Wes Hoolahan.

For Blackpool the guy is awsome.

Not sure what his natural position is, but has one hell of a dribble and shot on him.

Left winger

a left winger who has amazing dribbling and great hsow on him.

we must get him now. But i ain;t heard of him before

I have. He's a good player for League 1. Not sure how well he would do in the Championship though.

A player that could be a potential signing is Jemal Johnson from Wolves. Currently on loan at Leeds

I have. He's a good player for League 1. Not sure how well he would do in the Championship though.

A player that could be a potential signing is Jemal Johnson from Wolves. Currently on loan at Leeds

Wasnt he on loan to Wolves from Blackburn?

Might be a different player.

Hoolohan, 25 years old, 8 goals and 8 assists in 34 League starts.

Snapped up from Livingston of all places.

Wasnt he on loan to Wolves from Blackburn?

Might be a different player.

Hoolohan, 25 years old, 8 goals and 8 assists in 34 League starts.

Snapped up from Livingston of all places.

Unless he signed permanantly for Wolves then got loaned out to Leeds. But if Leeds do go down then hes definatly going back to Wolves.

Aaron Davies was the kiddy for me to, lightening quick, can beat a player, but very right footed according to the Yeovil fans.

I would have him over Betsey and Wilson on current form. Murray is a different kettle of fish as he is a proven goalscorer, unlike the others.

Jemal Johnson, what is he Gary's nephew, 3rd cousin? You can never have too many Johnsons at the club.

On the subject of Wolves, their left winger McIndoe must be about ready for another move. Perhaps GJ should make a bid for him?

Jemal Johnson, what is he Gary's nephew, 3rd cousin? You can never have too many Johnsons at the club.

On the subject of Wolves, their left winger McIndoe must be about ready for another move. Perhaps GJ should make a bid for him?

I don't think Mcindoe would want to join us cos of who the manager is though, as he fell out with GJ when at yeovil before his move to doncaster.

Archived