IGNORED

Cleaning Cars!

Portishead Red

I've just got to share this with you all.

40 mins ago, get a knock on the door and there are 2 lads, both between 11-13 asking if i want my car washed. Yeah sure, how much i enquire? £4. Jesus lad, its cheaper at the car wash and i have to supply the water. Where is the money going? "We are trying to get enough money to go to City v Rotherham".

Point of my post?

How many kids these days do you see trying to earn enough money to buy something themselves. Credit to these lads parents and credit to the lads for working all day to get some money together to watch the City. Needless to say, they washed my car and mums, then i sent them round to my girlfriends work place where they are currently washing 18 cars...

40 mins ago, get a knock on the door and there are 2 lads, both between 11-13 asking if i want my car washed. Yeah sure, how much i enquire? £4. Jesus lad, its cheaper at the car wash and i have to supply the water. Where is the money going? "We are trying to get enough money to go to City v Rotherham".

Point of my post?

How many kids these days do you see trying to earn enough money to buy something themselves. Credit to these lads parents and credit to the lads for working all day to get some money together to watch the City. Needless to say, they washed my car and mums, then i sent them round to my girlfriends work place where they are currently washing 18 cars...

Laughs four cars, job done for two squids to get in, oh and professional job down the road including door sills etc etc, chammy (sp) finish £3.

Point of my post?

Did they, by any chance, have Irish accents and were they dropped of by a large white van advertising plastic guttering and fascias on the side? :laugh:

I'm sure that a proper risk assessment wasn't carried out beforehand.

Just look at the potential danger of the plastic chair slipping on the wet, soapy surface......there could be tears, or at least a scrage.

where are their safety helmets.

Is that a hard top they've got there or perhaps they prefer a drop head?

Looks like the guy at the front is in danger of getting too much soap on his big end.

Ooh err missus!

Archived