IGNORED

Millwall Tickets

Dannycidered03

Just rang the ticket office to get 1 Millwall ticket and was told they have sold out! I'm a ST but work away all the time and never been able to get down in the week to get my ticket.

All that I'm asking if anyone as a spare adult ticket and face value please PM Me or email me.

Thanks for reading

Regards

Dannycidered03

COME ON YOU REDS!!

What were you doing 2 hours ago that meant you couldn't phone up and get a ticket?

Not that it's any of your business, but I was in a meeting from 9-9-45 and had someone try for me whilst I was in that meeting then when I came out of the meeting I tried myself, I was placed in a que for nearly an hour, when I then called back, I was in a que for a further 20 minutes, finally when I get through, they are all sold out.

Not that it's any of your business, but I was in a meeting from 9-9-45 and had someone try for me whilst I was in that meeting then when I came out of the meeting I tried myself, I was placed in a que for nearly an hour, when I then called back, I was in a que for a further 20 minutes, finally when I get through, they are all sold out.

Just curious as I know 3 people who rang up at 9am and all had tickets by 10 past.

Phoned ticketline at EXACTLY 0900 and was number 19 in the queue. Had a ticket by 0912 - easy as that!

Will definately not be drinking anywhere near London Bridge before or after the game - Paddington looks favourite (and safer) to me!

where is everyone going to drink then padd or waterloo?

Phoned ticketline at EXACTLY 0900 and was number 19 in the queue. Had a ticket by 0912 - easy as that!

Will definately not be drinking anywhere near London Bridge before or after the game - Paddington looks favourite (and safer) to me!

where is everyone going to drink then padd or waterloo?

My missis phoned up to get mine she was on phone for about 20mins but she was like number 32 in the line

Thinking about getting two tickets in home section and going with girlfriend who is Asain.

Even if we are as good as gold, does anybody think she might get a hard time?, never been to Milwall before.

It's not for girls

The crowd is 95% male and every other word has four letters and begins with "F"

Have sat in the home end several times as I work in South London and don't sound Brizzle , wouldn't take my wife or daughter who would not be comfortable with the "hate" atmosphere and I certainly wouldn't take a Asian girl .

If you don't sound South London or she saids something stupid and they clock you your be in trouble. If you go (as I am) go by yourself and keep stom, East Stand Upper is best in the middle

It's not for girls

The crowd is 95% male and every other word has four letters and begins with "F"

Have sat in the home end several times as I work in South London and don't sound Brizzle , wouldn't take my wife or daughter who would not be comfortable with the "hate" atmosphere and I certainly wouldn't take a Asian girl .

If you don't sound South London or she saids something stupid and they clock you your be in trouble. If you go (as I am) go by yourself and keep stom, East Stand Upper is best in the middle

Thanks for info, just clicked onto Ticketmaster website and they have taken sales off there how annoying!!!!

But maybe with what you say its for the best.

Anybody two spare tickets and I'll pay goodish money.

Thinking about getting two tickets in home section and going with girlfriend who is Asain.

Even if we are as good as gold, does anybody think she might get a hard time?, never been to Milwall before.

Millwall's supporters are to be taken very seriously. Here's their record over the past 87 years.........

Ground closed two weeks after missiles thrown at Newport goalkeeper John Cooper, who jumped barrier behind goal to confront fans and was punched to the ground.

Ground closed two weeks following crowd trouble.

Club fined £100 for crowd trouble.

Ground closed for seven days, club fined for crowd trouble.

Ground closed, club fined £1,000 after referee attacked.

Fined £1,000 after attack on referee Norman Burtenshaw by spectators at The Den.

Birmingham goalkeeper Jim Herriott attacked.

Linesman Gerald Colyer attacked after match.

Fined £1,500, ground closed two weeks after crowd trouble at FA Cup sixth round tie v Ipswich. Club also barred from staging home FA Cup ties for next two seasons.

Linesmen felled by piece of concrete during match v Shrewsbury.

Chairman Alan Thorne threatens to close club after fan rampage in FA Cup tie at Slough.

Riot in Old Kent Road after Milk Cup tie v Chelsea. Coaches carrying Bristol City supporters attacked nine miles from ground.

Fined £7,500 and following season's FA Cup ties all-ticket after riot at Luton caused £70,000 damage - 31 arrested, 47 injured. Seventy-five supporters charged after offences at Southampton before Milk Cup tie. Five policemen injured, 17 supporters arrested v Leeds at The Den.

Rival supporter stabbed to death at Charing Cross by Millwall followers.

Ian Wright (Arsenal) struck by coin in Coca-Cola Cup tie at Highbury.

Nigel Winterburn (Arsenal) struck by coin in return Coca-Cola tie.

Crowd trouble in FA Cup tie at Southend, 20 arrests.

Last game at The Den interrupted by pitch invasions.

Stan Collymore (Nottm Forest) confronted by fan on New Den pitch.

FA impose suspended £100,000 fine and two-match fans shut-out after supporter attacks Derby goalkeeper Martin Taylor.

Club escapes punishment after spanner thrown near Reading goalkeeper Simon Sheppard at Elm Park.

Two fans charged under Football Offences Act after incidents during Coca-Cola Cup tie against Sheffield Wednesday.

Millwall escape FA punishment despite four pitch invasions at the New Den and coins hurled at Manchester City players.

In the return game at Maine Road Lions fans ripped up seats and fought rival supporters before and after the match.

Millwall and Cardiff fans stage pitch battles in Cardiff city centre, injuring 14.

Up to 50 police officers injured after a mob threw missiles, including bricks, paving stones, flares and fireworks at police following First Division play-off defeat by Birmingham.

Source: http://football.guardian.co.uk/print/0,385...873-103,00.html

Millwall's supporters are to be taken very seriously. Here's their record over the past 87 years.........

Ground closed two weeks after missiles thrown at Newport goalkeeper John Cooper, who jumped barrier behind goal to confront fans and was punched to the ground.

Ground closed two weeks following crowd trouble.

Club fined £100 for crowd trouble.

Ground closed for seven days, club fined for crowd trouble.

Ground closed, club fined £1,000 after referee attacked.

Fined £1,000 after attack on referee Norman Burtenshaw by spectators at The Den.

Birmingham goalkeeper Jim Herriott attacked.

Linesman Gerald Colyer attacked after match.

Fined £1,500, ground closed two weeks after crowd trouble at FA Cup sixth round tie v Ipswich. Club also barred from staging home FA Cup ties for next two seasons.

Linesmen felled by piece of concrete during match v Shrewsbury.

Chairman Alan Thorne threatens to close club after fan rampage in FA Cup tie at Slough.

Riot in Old Kent Road after Milk Cup tie v Chelsea. Coaches carrying Bristol City supporters attacked nine miles from ground.

Fined £7,500 and following season's FA Cup ties all-ticket after riot at Luton caused £70,000 damage - 31 arrested, 47 injured. Seventy-five supporters charged after offences at Southampton before Milk Cup tie. Five policemen injured, 17 supporters arrested v Leeds at The Den.

Rival supporter stabbed to death at Charing Cross by Millwall followers.

Ian Wright (Arsenal) struck by coin in Coca-Cola Cup tie at Highbury.

Nigel Winterburn (Arsenal) struck by coin in return Coca-Cola tie.

Crowd trouble in FA Cup tie at Southend, 20 arrests.

Last game at The Den interrupted by pitch invasions.

Stan Collymore (Nottm Forest) confronted by fan on New Den pitch.

FA impose suspended £100,000 fine and two-match fans shut-out after supporter attacks Derby goalkeeper Martin Taylor.

Club escapes punishment after spanner thrown near Reading goalkeeper Simon Sheppard at Elm Park.

Two fans charged under Football Offences Act after incidents during Coca-Cola Cup tie against Sheffield Wednesday.

Millwall escape FA punishment despite four pitch invasions at the New Den and coins hurled at Manchester City players.

In the return game at Maine Road Lions fans ripped up seats and fought rival supporters before and after the match.

Millwall and Cardiff fans stage pitch battles in Cardiff city centre, injuring 14.

Up to 50 police officers injured after a mob threw missiles, including bricks, paving stones, flares and fireworks at police following First Division play-off defeat by Birmingham.

Source: http://football.guardian.co.uk/print/0,385...873-103,00.html

Lovely bunch of fellows so they are.

What is is they sing, they don't like us we don't care, or summat like that?

Archived