IGNORED

Numbers To Carlisle

pdgifford64

Will be nice to see some away fans at our place ,only 2 teams have managed over the 1000 this season Donny and Oldham. The atmosphere should be decent with 12000 crowd predicted.We have gone all season with taking more supporters away than the team as brought to BP ,tomorrow will break that trend,we took 318 to your place but it was a cold tuesday night in December.

Myself and four of my mates are driving up tomorrow for the game. I'm certainly not looking forward to the journey, but with so much at stake, how can anyone miss it. I'm supposed to be working all weekend too, :D

and us will toot you on the way then!! Leaving Swindon about 7. You reddddddddddssssssssss!!

Myself and four of my mates are driving up tomorrow for the game. I'm certainly not looking forward to the journey, but with so much at stake, how can anyone miss it. I'm supposed to be working all weekend too, :D

So am I but I could never forgive myself if City go up and I wasn't there. So I shall be throwing a sicky even though they know I plan on going to Carlisle. Tis there problem for not allowing me to have the time off as holiday.

Archived