IGNORED

Burton Albion?

Port Said Red

don't understand that..

He scored some vital goals for us, and had a good ratio..

Goals against Notts County, Colchester, Wycombe, Luton and Hartlepool stick out.

Reckon he's had a bloody unlucky run-in recently.

He's been kicked out by both Swansea and Grimsby since us. there has to be a reason why.

On another topic, why don't you lose the "picture" of one of our current players from your posts? It isn't funny, is fairly childish and hardly shows you in a good light.

He's been kicked out by both Swansea and Grimsby since us. there has to be a reason why.

On another topic, why don't you lose the "picture" of one of our current players from your posts? It isn't funny, is fairly childish and hardly shows you in a good light.

Tell me what you think my sig picture is meant to be..

If you're correct, i'll consider removing it.

If not, i'll tell you what it is, and you'll love it..

:whistle2:

Tell me what you think my sig picture is meant to be..

If you're correct, i'll consider removing it.

If not, i'll tell you what it is, and you'll love it..

:whistle2:

It's a doctored picture of Brooker, what's to love about that?

Hardly an active member of our current squad though, is he?! Unlikely to be here next season and I expect SB will probably move to be closer to her idol as well!!!

No, he's not. But as for him moving on, he signed an improved extended contract at the start of the season (when he was our player of the year) so I can't see too many rushing to take him even if GJ decides he can go, can you?

Anyway, that isn't the point at all, he is a City player, so if you are a City fan putting immature doctored pictures of him on your signature seems completely incomprehensible to me. What would he make of it if he read it?

Scott Murray is injured at the mo' so shall we all start doing the same with him? We supposed to support them, fair enough for an oppostion player, but for one of our own? Beyond belief to me.

No, he's not. But as for him moving on, he signed an improved extended contract at the start of the season (when he was our player of the year) so I can't see too many rushing to take him even if GJ decides he can go, can you?

Anyway, that isn't the point at all, he is a City player, so if you are a City fan putting immature doctored pictures of him on your signature seems completely incomprehensible to me. What would he make of it if he read it?

Scott Murray is injured at the mo' so shall we all start doing the same with him? We supposed to support them, fair enough for an oppostion player, but for one of our own? Beyond belief to me.

chill_pill.jpg

The thing is, this is an ongoing joke that you've missed the boat for..

SarahB alledgedly looks like Steve Brooker, with skanky hair and glasses (not that i've seen this deformity myself).

Therefore the picture was a joke, which went along with a Basso'esque tagline, which the mod's decided to remove, despite it not saying anyones name.

So if Brooker reads this forum, and misinterprets it, tough cookie, the admin on the board shouldnt be such party poopers.

he'd think 'oh no its sarahb'

The thing is, this is an ongoing joke that you've missed the boat for..

SarahB alledgedly looks like Steve Brooker, with skanky hair and glasses (not that i've seen this deformity myself).

Therefore the picture was a joke, which went along with a Basso'esque tagline, which the mod's decided to remove, despite it not saying anyones name.

So if Brooker reads this forum, and misinterprets it, tough cookie, the admin on the board shouldnt be such party poopers.

I have nothing to do with the admin of this or any other forum.

I don't think it is a question of the forum admin being party poopers -more a case of covering their arses. Something you may be advised to think about as what you have done could be considered to be potentially libellous.

Libel does not just apply to the written word but also pictures. Therefore any one who felt you were defaming them by posting doctored pictures, no matter how funny you think they are could have grounds to take legal action against not only you but also the owners and hosts of this site.

Libel is not the only issue. You could also be breaking the copyright laws.

I have nothing to do with the admin of this or any other forum.

I don't think it is a question of the forum admin being party poopers -more a case of covering their arses. Something you may be advised to think about as what you have done could be considered to be potentially libellous.

Libel does not just apply to the written word but also pictures. Therefore any one who felt you were defaming them by posting doctored pictures, no matter how funny you think they are could have grounds to take legal action against not only you but also the owners and hosts of this site.

Libel is not the only issue. You could also be breaking the copyright laws.

Copyright laws, bugger, best take my video recorder back to the shop.

Saying that, Woolworths has been selling blank VHS tapes for years, I'll tell them to keep hush about it.

Please explain how a forum member could take legal action against me for a caption saying:

''Always believe, she might leave''

don't see a specific reference to them there.

Copyright laws, bugger, best take my video recorder back to the shop.

Saying that, Woolworths has been selling blank VHS tapes for years, I'll tell them to keep hush about it.

Please explain how a forum member could take legal action against me for a caption saying:

''Always believe, she might leave''

don't see a specific reference to them there.

You may want to read this , particulary the bit about libel law which says;

Libel law protects individuals or organisations from unwarranted, mistaken or untruthful attacks on their reputation. A person is libelled if a publication:

• Exposes them to hatred, ridicule or contempt
  • Causes them to be shunned or avoided
  • Discredits them in their trade, business or profession
  • Generally lowers them in the eyes of right thinking members of society

I'm no legal expert but I reckon what you have done may fall in to one of the categories above. Just my opinion.

One thing I do know though is that the onus of proof lies with the defendant not the person making making the claim.

You may want to read this , particulary the bit about libel law which says;

Libel law protects individuals or organisations from unwarranted, mistaken or untruthful attacks on their reputation. A person is libelled if a publication:

Exposes them to hatred, ridicule or contempt Causes them to be shunned or avoided Discredits them in their trade, business or profession Generally lowers them in the eyes of right thinking members of society

I'm no legal expert but I reckon what you have done may fall in to one of the categories above. Just my opinion.

One thing I do know though is that the onus of proof lies with the defendant not the person making making the claim.

Its all very well trauling through bureaucratic stuff like this..

But the above highlighted goes on everywhere 24/7.

How many people on this forum have been subject to hatred and ridicule recently?!

Christ.

Its all very well trauling through bureaucratic stuff like this..

But the above highlighted goes on everywhere 24/7.

How many people on this forum have been subject to hatred and ridicule recently?!

Christ.

I've given you a heads up. Up to you what you do with it.

I really don't give a flying one what you have as your signature. You are obviously very immature but I'm sure you will grow out of it.

I really don't give a flying one what you have as your signature. You are obviously very immature but I'm sure you will grow out of it.

Why stick your ore in then in the first place?

Its not immaturity, its me completely baffled as to why you're so concerned about me being sued for having a defaced picture of Steve, because it looks like a forum member.

Tell me any court will upstand such a ridiculous claim.

Seriously, is there nothing on tv?

Why stick your ore in then in the first place?

Its not immaturity, its me completely baffled as to why you're so concerned about me being sued for having a defaced picture of Steve, because it looks like a forum member.

Tell me any court will upstand such a ridiculous claim.

Seriously, is there nothing on tv?

Bottom line I really don't get care if you get sued but unfortunately this site and its owners could also get sued for allowing it to be posted. That is fact and is why I stuck my oar in.

You may not care if this forum carries on but I do. End of debate.

Now where's that Radio Times?

Bottom line I really don't get care if you get sued but unfortunately this site and its owners could also get sued for allowing it to be posted. That is fact and is why I stuck my oar in.

You may not care if this forum carries on but I do. End of debate.

Now where's that Radio Times?

You can lead a horse to water Tompo....

Anyway back to Freezer....... Burton Albion, what a come down, etc.....

Archived