IGNORED

Buy A Player

robins72

I think I would look at a proven goalscorer like Sharp or even Constantine of Port Vale.

Constantine is awful, i had the pleasure of watching him for half a season at Peterborough, and he is useless, probably cos wasnt getting any good service or just couldnt hit a barn door there, he hit one goal in his stay and that was fairly good from him away ot the MK Dons.

Wes Hoolahan.

Left-sided midfielder who is having an awesome season. Is on a season-long loan from Livingston and if Blackpool don't go up and IF :fingerscrossed: we do, then I'd hope we might look at gazumping them to his signature. Just what we need.

I heard that too.

His goal scoring record is immense. According to soccerbase he has a 0.61 goals to game ratio during his career so far.

04/05 - 16 games, 9 goals

05/06 - 43 games, 23 goals

06/07 - 47 games, 30 goals (so far...)

That's 62 goals in just 106 matches. And he's only 21. An awesome record and a rare talent.

Okay, I have a question.

Why has Lee Trundle spent his entire career to date in the lower leagues?

Afterall, he's got a bag of tricks, knows how to use them and an impressive goals to game ratio to boot.

Anyone know??

Because he's a prat, possibly? :dunno:

Having watched all games at AG par Blackpool & s****horpe this season I can say that the only players to really impress me have been the Crewe 2, Otsemobor & Maynard plus Stock from Donny.

Billy did look very sharp against us at S****horpe though.

Not sure how Sharp can be compared to Lita..

His goals for us were mostly curling shots from the edge of the box or decent long rangers or crafty turning in the box..

Sharp's are mostly scrappy tap in's from a yard.

If he does well in the championship i'll be proved wrong, but I reckon better defenders will suss him out..

Just like Carey/McCombe and Carey/Fontaine did last season.

Okay, I have a question.

Why has Lee Trundle spent his entire career to date in the lower leagues?

Afterall, he's got a bag of tricks, knows how to use them and an impressive goals to game ratio to boot.

Anyone know??

Beacuse he likes being the big fish in a small pond. At a bigger club, he would have to compete for attention, and wouldn't like it one bit. After all, how many other 3rd division journeymen have their own image rights ?

Because he's a prat, possibly? :dunno:

That as well, obviously :laugh:

Not sure how Sharp can be compared to Lita..

His goals for us were mostly curling shots from the edge of the box or decent long rangers or crafty turning in the box..

Sharp's are mostly scrappy tap in's from a yard.

Can we compare him to Van Nistelrooy then?

Oh and to disagree with you, most of his goals have not been scrappy tap-ins. You should know how he can turn a game if for no other reason than he was the only person with any spark in our meeting with Scunny the other month!

Can we compare him to Van Nistelrooy then?

Oh and to disagree with you, most of his goals have not been scrappy tap-ins. You should know how he can turn a game if for no other reason than he was the only person with any spark in our meeting with Scunny the other month!

Who was marking him?

Skuse.

In open play he has had little or no impact.

This season or last.

Better defenders will suss him out.

Sharp's a very good player but think he will find his level in the championship I'm sure he will be good in that league but I personally don't think hes got enough else to his game to play in the premiership I could well be wrong as hes still young but to me Lita was a better player. Lita scored 29 goals in a pretty poor team tbh I think if he was in the S****hrope promotion winning side he would have scored more than Sharp has.

Sharp's a very good player but think he will find his level in the championship I'm sure he will be good in that league but I personally don't think hes got enough else to his game to play in the premiership I could well be wrong as hes still young but to me Lita was a better player. Lita scored 29 goals in a pretty poor team tbh I think if he was in the S****hrope promotion winning side he would have scored more than Sharp has.

Not so sure, they arn`t that creative a side and without Sharp`s predatory instincts would probably not be in the position they`re in.

PDG

Archived