IGNORED

Ollie The Dog

RedUn

I'm not suggesting for a moment that any City fan had anything to do with the vile assault on that poor collie dog in Bedminster last week.

But I thought it just might be that a forum reader local to the Gate or a friend/colleague might have heard or seen something that could lead to the conviction of the sick mind(s) responsible. If so please contact the RSPCA because whoever did this needs to be caught and fast.

You don't have to be soft on dogs like me to be revolted by this story ... and I wept when I read it ... you just have to consider the proven correlation between people with a history of ill-treating animals and those who go on to commit crimes of violence against men, women and children ...

Note to mods: please don't merge with other thread (ostensibly on

this same topic but actually anti-hunting themed)

Personally, I don't differentiate between the poor collie being burned in Bedminster and foxes and stags being hunted down on country estates by royalist toffs and snobs on horseback with packs of dogs. The perpetrators must be prosecuted by the law of the land whatever their class and social standing. Sending the half-wit members of the Royal family to prison for hunting down foxes with vicious dogs would send the right message to idiots such as those that burned the collie in Bedminster.

Prince Charles' wife - Camilla Parkers' Balls out fox hunting - lock her up and throw away the key........

_496138_camilla150.jpg

I'm not suggesting for a moment that any City fan had anything to do with the vile assault on that poor collie dog in Bedminster last week.

But I thought it just might be that a forum reader local to the Gate or a friend/colleague might have heard or seen something that could lead to the conviction of the sick mind(s) responsible. If so please contact the RSPCA because whoever did this needs to be caught and fast.

You don't have to be soft on dogs like me to be revolted by this story ... and I wept when I read it ... you just have to consider the proven correlation between people with a history of ill-treating animals and those who go on to commit crimes of violence against men, women and children ...

Hi Mick, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/6603699.stm now too :( Walked past all these exact cars myself to go to the screening, as I'm sure quite a few City fans did and likewise the appeal for information stands here too. On route from the Wessex Flyer pub to the Sports Centre by all these cars we actually threw a stick for two energetic collies being walked by on Hengrove Park by an elderly lady, I dread to think if it was the same ones.

Makes me feel sick, when I think about what those dogs must have gone through before they died. :disapointed2se:

Too right Dolls, I'd burn those ba sta rds alive if I caught the little sh its...theyre are wasting valuable resources-life, skin and air

Archived