IGNORED

Hypocrites!

Southport Red

Wait a minute, are you lot trying to say i can't be disappointed that city have only picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, and all of these teams being in the bottom half, one of them bottom and another in the relegation zone.

Come on I'm bound to be disappointed, after the last few season of seeing the team i love do so well and then lose it right at the last minute, and i just don't want to see it again. If any of you can say from the last 5 games possibly more that we look more like a top 2 team than a team bottling it again then you are obviously living on adifferent planet.

If we win today no i wouldn't be coming on hereb singing Dany's praises, however if we play well in the next few games and look like a team that should get promoted then i will once again come on here and praise wilson and the team.

You can't say we were good so we will do it, what matters is how you are doing in recent times, and recent times, to me, show that we are going to bottle it, if to you think its wrong for me to think this so be it, but personally i think i have valid grounds to be disappointed and expect the worst.

What i don't get is that people seem to think that what is said on here translates to what happens come 3pm on a saturday, or 7.45 on a teusday wednesday or whatever. People don't accept that they are two seperate entities. What ever people say on here i bet the vast majority will be singing their hearts out when saturday comes.

I have been less than positive on here since saturday, but i was still there singing even when we were 2-0 down and i was so unbelievably ###### off about the fact that we were playing like a bunch of muppets who couldn't care less.

Do you actually read anyone else's posts?

I have said THREE times on this thread that it is not happy clappy to concede the title yet.

Why have you given up - because of the past?  The past is not the future.  Why does surrendering now make any sense?  What is the point in saying 'we're doomed' 'we're ####', 'we're never going up'?  Seriously, what is the point of that?  What aim does it schieve, is it so you won't feel as hurt if we Do fail again (because if it is, that won't work either)

You are clearly a very passionate City fan, if you weren't you wouldn't be so angry now.  Noone is questioning your commitment to the club or your loyalty, the love you have for City is quite clear in your posts (otherwise you wouldn't care whether we get promoted or relegated) but why do you think it helps to surrender with 9 games to go, I just don't understand.

Why do you assume that the rest of us are simple-minded morons who are easily satisfied simply because we haven't followed your lead and surrendered yet.

You might well be right, maybe we WILL blow promotion again, maybe we WILL still be in this division next year (god I hope not) but how does it help if you give up with a fifth of the season still to go and us in third place.  Please explain because this negativity is spreading throughout the fans, may well spread out onto the pitch and doesn't take us forward at all - BTW it WON'T make it easier for you to bear if, at season's end you are proven correct, it will still hurt just as much.

I can assure you it aint going to give me any pleasure if we blow it, just rage at that bloody manager of ours blowing it again. I aint going to be on this forum saying told you so, it'll be on the Steve/Colin one demanding Wilsons head on a plate!! In a queue though mind you!!

IF we perform well tonite, then your comments will be valid, but I also said this runs like this are extremely hard to get out of, especially with the important games coming up, and the dwindling number of games. THATs my fear, and only a fresh face or two will help break this cycle. And Spud, we all will be cheering our daft heads of from 1945 tonite, cos we all want out of here, but GOD its bloody frustrating this season, the worst I can remember for a good few years!!!

And becuase we have had a few very poor performances in recent times, some of you have given up!

I'm sorry but "Wilson must go"? "Promotion is lost"?

????

Really ironic that some of our supporters say the team bottles it and then they bottle it themselves.

You REALLY think second place is IMPOSSIBLE this year??

You REALLY think that if we get into the playoffs we aren't capable of winning TWO games in a row?

I know things have been bleak since the Sheff Weds game, but, so what?  It's the law of averages working it's way out (or do you think because we're Bristol City we should win every game?

I know I'll get slated for this but it makes me angry the number of people who have bottled out because we have lost a few games - get a grip!

I'm getting tired of reading posts saying we are ####, promotion is lost,Wilson should go etc.

Well stop reading them, then.

We are THIRD in the league

We were top

We are COMFORTABLY in the play-off spots

For Now

We have just come off a RECORD-BREAKING WIN-RUN

Ah, now that's where you are very wrong:

Our current form is

P.............W........D..............L......F....A.....PTS

Now that, is very, very ####

And becuase we have had a few very poor performances in recent times, some of you have given up!

It's the team giving up, that concerns me.Don't blame the fans.

See, you're agreeing now ;)

IMPOSSIBLE, no, HIGHLY UNLIKELY, yes

You REALLY think that if we get into the playoffs we aren't capable of winning TWO games in a row?

Well, it depends, who against and on injuries etc but we could

I know things have been bleak since the Sheff Weds game, but, so what? It's the law of averages working it's way out (or do you think because we're Bristol City we should win every game?

I assure you that after 38 years of following City, I do not expect to win every game. ;)

IF we don't go up this year then, by all means slag me off, fire Danny, do whatever!

So, you'll give him that long then.Real faith ;)

In the meantime, please support the team. WE DO NOT NEED QUITTERS AND BOTTLERS IN THE GRANDSTANDS, it just doesn't help!

Even your mate DW praised the fans on Saturday, so you're incorrect there.

Don't blame the paying customer for criticising.Blame the overpaid, over rated manager for failing to spot what lots of us pointed out months ago.

Four days to the deadline we "step up our search for a player :@

Thing is Citygal, it's not even Happy-clappy.  Moaning at this stage just helps to ENSURE failure, we should support the team BECAUSE performances are poor, that's when we're needed.  If we are only going to support during the winnig streaks and then run for cover when results are bad we should join the other 85% of people in Bristol who support Arsenal/Man U etc.

Support the team BECAUSE things are not going to plan - that's when supporters come into their own

85% :dunno:

Don't talk daft.

Do you actually go to the games?

I don't think so or clappy, happy you wouldn't be.

85% :dunno:

Don't talk daft.

Do you actually go to the games?

I don't think so or clappy, happy you wouldn't be.

So again your questioning if people even go to games because they actually dont agree with your views, Get your head out of your backside and just accept that not everyone has such a grey outlook on life as you.

Agree with you Southport Red.

Its easy for people to support a constantly winning team. It is now when the team need us most, when the nerves are beginning to jangle.

We have not suddenly turned into a bad team. One win is all thats needed to put promotion firmly back on track.

Thats why I am looking forward to tonight.

See you there.......

I too look forward to every game. :dunno:

But who is saying that some of the so called 'critics' don't support the team less when they are not winning - sorry but this is total 'tosh' :@

Yep, when the wins come thick & fast, we all delight. But like in all walks of life we need to be winners. If the blips set in we need to know why we aren't performing as good as we should & apart from a few very negative posts, this forum is the right place to air our views as to why things have gone a little pear shaped.

Like us all, I want the best out of BCFC, & if it takes the odd moan when things go a little astray then its good to get it sorted.

Dosn't mean that these so called 'moaners' are not behind the team, in fact I reckon it could be because they could care more & want the ultimate success for this great club. :dunno:

The club continues to get the full backing of the supporters, but I challenge any support to say that they don't have a moan & groan when things are a little off course. It just so happens that a forum is a good place to discuss just these issues.

As for becoming a bad team over night? Well IMHO, I don't think we have been world beaters even during our 11 match unbeaten run & the recent few games have showed what happens when the luck runs dry & we can't grind out those results.

Richie,

Of COURSE you're entitled to moan! :@

The point of the original post was to question why some fans have actually given up the ghost with 9 games to go, that's quite a different thing.

Moan by all means, in my time as a City fan I have become convinced it's something we're really good at (all the practice the team have given us down the years) but we should not surrender when autom promotion is still so close to our grasp and when playoff look a near certainty.

It's not life mate, it's City and it's not grey, it's realistic.

My point, that you have missed, is that many a forum member who HAS argued about players, DW and their ability, turned out to be cyber warriors who hadn't been near the place for years....and yes, you can't accurately asses a game you don't see.

Get Real, Get a Grip and take off your Rose Tinted Specs.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - one of the major reasons of perennial failure at BCFC is the fans who are stuck in a "1970's top flight" time warp, who still think we are better than Arsenal.

We've got no divine right to be anywhere, and the continuing negativity amongst a sad section of our support who seem to take joy in being proved right when things go wrong, WILL ensure that City will go nowhere fast.

Same is/has happened at the gas. Every decision made there these days is "one for the fans" like the appointment of Francis, Graydon etc... They build themselves up, think they're something they're not and fall flat on their arses.

Hope something similar doesn't happen at City.

My point, that you have missed, is that many a forum member who HAS argued about players, DW and their ability, turned out to be cyber warriors who hadn't been near the place for years....and yes, you can't accurately asses a game you don't see.

Well first off I'm not your mate, Half an hour around you would have me reaching for the razor blades.

My point you decided to ignore is that I dont think you have the right to question if someone goes to games because they dont agree with you.

You post repeated comments about the same things, I actually agree with SOME of the points you make but others are complete rubbish Deja Vu

MY POINT AGAIN

Just because someone doesnt agree with you it doesnt mean you have the right to put them into different brackets......Happy Clappy, Rose Tinted specs and all the other complete rubbish you spout when someone doesnt agree with you.

Oh and to be even handed......Something I agree with you about !

I'm getting tired of reading posts saying we are ####, promotion is lost,Wilson should go etc.

We could be in AUTOMATIC PROMOTION places again by the end of today

????

Really ironic that some of our supporters say the team bottles it and then they bottle it themselves.

I know things have been bleak since the Sheff Weds game, but, so what?  It's the law of averages working it's way out (or do you think because we're Bristol City we should win every game?

I know I'll get slated for this but it makes me angry the number of people who have bottled out because we have lost a few games - get a grip!

IF we don't go up this year then, by all means slag me off, fire Danny, do whatever!

In the meantime, please support the team. WE DO NOT NEED QUITTERS AND BOTTLERS IN THE GRANDSTANDS, it just doesn't help!

Rant over, Ritalin & Diazepam please nurse!

TOP POST MATE :dunno: . I said much the same a couple of weeks ago. Sick and tired of posters who just spread doom, lets all get more positive and get behind OUR team. There ARE some people on the forum who seem to want us to fail. :dunno: If the players read a lot of the doom and gloom on here i dont think they would be exactly confident, infact i do wonder if the fans negative thoughts actually get to them. :D

Guest Georgeformbygrill

We could be in AUTOMATIC PROMOTION places again by the end of today

????

Rant over, Ritalin & Diazepam please nurse!

Totally agree with you southport red! fare enough we're all annoyed but it's getting boring hearing the same thing said over and over,Wilson out,we're not going up.:Sleep12: If we win tonight then the team we'll gain confidents and we can put the oldham result behind us!

Some people (myself included) think we are going to go up.

Some people think we aren't going to go up.

At the end of the day, everyone on this forum ( the jury's still out on mr weqpr although I personally feel he's wavering !) wants us to go up, whether they thingk this will happen or not.

The people who post the most negative posts are among those who care the most about the club, even though some of the posts drive me nuts I can see that !

People who post the most positive stuff are also among the deepest fans of Bristol City. Its just that the two sides express themselves in different ways.

Could I suggest that we're getting extremely worked up about this and the arguments are developing into the unreasonable ...

.. which is fine by me. Football is about opinions passionately held, and let nobody shy away from saying whatever they feel on the forum. You have to get things off your chest somewhere.

Off for a lie down now, tired but happy clappy!

There ARE some people on the forum who seem to want us to fail. :dunno:

What a load of utter ######! :dunno:

If the players read a lot of the doom and gloom on here i dont think they would be exactly confident, infact i do wonder if the fans negative thoughts actually get to them. :D

The fans have a right to express there feelings/ good or bad. The players performance currently is atrocious, hence lots of really narked off people, a couple of wins and some passion shown might get the fans back on side, we have just got 4 points off the worst of the division in the last 5 games and have just handed back top spot to Plymouth without any sign of a fight put up, and to make matters worse we have the fixtures from hell coming up, WOW that fills me with confidence.

Yeah , and i can remember you last season saying that you werent going to bother going to anymore games for a while. That was when a few results went against us. Easy to give up isnt it :dunno::dunno: .

What a load of utter ######!  :dunno:

The fans have a right to express there feelings/ good or bad. The players performance currently is atrocious, hence lots of really narked off people, a couple of wins and some passion shown might get the fans back on side, we have just got 4 points off the worst of the division in the last 5 games and have just handed back top spot to Plymouth without any sign of a fight put up, and to make matters worse we have the fixtures from hell coming up, WOW that fills me with confidence.

Bit of support and passion might give the team a bit of confidence !! :dunno: :. You havent got any confidence in the team, DID YOU WHEN WE WON 11 IN A ROW ???? :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Archived