IGNORED

Carlisle Coaches

city4life

Eh? Please tell me your joking!

I would ring up at 9am personally as you may end up with a wasted trip to the gate. There were 4 coaches going on Tuesday and unless the coach is at least half full its pointless them putting a special coach on for a few.

I would ring up at 9am personally as you may end up with a wasted trip to the gate. There were 4 coaches going on Tuesday and unless the coach is at least half full its pointless them putting a special coach on for a few.

Yeah that's what i'm planning on doing. Just to make sure. Surely i can always order them and say i will pick them up about 3 and pay cash for them then?

You do have until midday. You can try and ring up and reserve them, I can't see what either side would lose in doing that if coach 4 has around 20 spaces left.

I'm on coach 3. My first CATS trip in 16 years, but with the distance I thought I would just sleep there and back!

MM

Yeah that's what i'm planning on doing. Just to make sure. Surely i can always order them and say i will pick them up about 3 and pay cash for them then?

My friend went down yesterday and just manged to get on my coach 4 so if you do make it you will more than likely be on coach 5

Can you go along and pay on the day?

City will be backed by more than 1,200 travelling supporters at Carlisle United on Saturday.

Travelling fans have not been put off by the 560-mile round trip, especially knowing City could clinch promotion if all results go their way.

The match is now pay on the day for visiting supporters.

Tickets can still be purchased in advance until midday on Friday. Call 0870 112 1897 or visit the Bristol City Supershop to buy tickets.

They cost £17 for adults, £11 for senior citizen, £7 for under-18s - £7 and £3 for under-11s.

Coaches depart from Ashton Gate at 6.45am. Seats cost £23 for members and £25 for non-members.

CATS TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED BY 12 NOON TODAY

Archived