IGNORED

Away Capacity At Millwall

Red Dave

According to the Millwall website, their north stand holds 2300 with the lower tier also holding a further 1500. It also says additional seats can be made available if necesssary.

I am amongst many who are still hoping to travel but missed out on a ticket. D'oh.

Does anyone have any idea whether more are likely to be released to us? I'm not sure how many we originally had. I note one post says around 2000 or so.

RD

According to the Millwall website, their north stand holds 2300 with the lower tier also holding a further 1500. It also says additional seats can be made available if necesssary.

I am amongst many who are still hoping to travel but missed out on a ticket. D'oh.

Does anyone have any idea whether more are likely to be released to us? I'm not sure how many we originally had. I note one post says around 2000 or so.

RD

We oriniginally had 1950. Though the OS has said we have sold out 2150 tickets. With NO more to be allocated or sold on the day WHATSOEVER. Travel to Millwall by all means. But don't expect to watch the game unless you want to pay at least double for a ticket. Or sign your own death certificate by going in the home end.

We oriniginally had 1950. Though the OS has said we have sold out 2150 tickets. With NO more to be allocated or sold on the day WHATSOEVER. Travel to Millwall by all means. But don't expect to watch the game unless you want to pay at least double for a ticket. Or sign your own death certificate by going in the home end.

Why would they want to restrict there revenue by not giving us more tickets? It doesn't make sense.

Why would they want to restrict there revenue by not giving us more tickets? It doesn't make sense.

they hve given us the top tier in the north stand ,they are not allowed to give us the bottom tier which holds a further 2000, it would b carnage.

millwall is basically ran by the police nowadays

100% correct, like many clubs they have to run their plans for seating away fans past the local police. Because of the easy access to the pitch and opposing fans the local police would simply laugh Millwall out of the station if the even asked the question (which they won't, cos they know what the answer will be).

Its a real shame because we could probably sell another 1000 tickets.

100% correct, like many clubs they have to run their plans for seating away fans past the local police. Because of the easy access to the pitch and opposing fans the local police would simply laugh Millwall out of the station if the even asked the question (which they won't, cos they know what the answer will be).

Its a real shame because we could probably sell another 1000 tickets.

We would definatly sell out the bottom tier with people still asking for more!

Because everytime they open the bottom tier, there is trouble.

As someone said above, Millwall is run by the old bill. Since they built the walkway into the away end, it is now the safest ground in the country if you don't come looking for trouble as the Millwall fans just physically cannot get at the away fans. I prodict everyone on here saying 'it wasnt intimidating at all', 'Millwall aint what they used to be' etc etc, after the game.

Yet they still go seriously over the top, especially for games like this.

Because everytime they open the bottom tier, there is trouble.

As someone said above, Millwall is run by the old bill. Since they built the walkway into the away end, it is now the safest ground in the country if you don't come looking for trouble as the Millwall fans just physically cannot get at the away fans. I prodict everyone on here saying 'it wasnt intimidating at all', 'Millwall aint what they used to be' etc etc, after the game.

Yet they still go seriously over the top, especially for games like this.

db how high are the walls on the walkway?

If enough travel up without tickets the OB will let us into the bottom tier, rather than let a few hundred walk the streets of South London.

they hve given us the top tier in the north stand ,they are not allowed to give us the bottom tier which holds a further 2000, it would b carnage.

They are allowed but it would cost them a lot more to Police so they won't, however as I said above!

If enough travel up without tickets the OB will let us into the bottom tier, rather than let a few hundred walk the streets of South London.

They are allowed but it would cost them a lot more to Police so they won't, however as I said above!

not sure if that would work,,but if 4000 city fans get of at bermondsy station ,what would they do ,hmmm well than lads its worth a shot :noexpression:

db how high are the walls on the walkway?

It is fenced from the station, elevated inbetween waste land (that no one can get on) and small warehouses, over a small bridge and straight into the away end

Millwall fans cant get near it at all except at the station where the walkway meets the normal part. This is where problems have occured before as the OB ridiculously take away fans up the walkway, then hold them right next to home fans also using the station. Doubt they'll do that with you though.

I'd willingly pay double to see us promoted. If anyone has three tickets for me please shout.

not sure if that would work,,but if 4000 city fans get of at bermondsy station ,what would they do ,hmmm well than lads its worth a shot :noexpression:

They wouldnt open a whole tier just like that! They've put their foot down and said no. Its frustrating but theres nothing we can do about it. If you don't have a ticket, you wont get into the ground. As simple as.

Millwall hoolies must be reading this and rubbing their hands in anticipation...thousands of City travelling without tickets for the game....

They wouldnt open a whole tier just like that! They've put their foot down and said no. Its frustrating but theres nothing we can do about it. If you don't have a ticket, you wont get into the ground. As simple as.

Millwall hoolies must be reading this and rubbing their hands in anticipation...thousands of City travelling without tickets for the game....

They wont leave 2,000 fans outside and they wont have the budget or resources to send us back to London Bridge, let alone Paddington. It will far easier to police a restricted area such as the bottom tier than it will be the back streets of Bermondsey.

Isn't it pay on the day for home fans anyway? , so OB won't want to risk loads of City trying to get in other parts of the ground.

not sure if its pay on the day,but being there last game of the season its probably near to be a sellout,therefore getting a ticket first would be advisable,also consider this ,if you were to pay on the day you would have to get to there ticket office or home end ,so you would have to blend in with the locals rather than get of at bermonsdy with the rest of the city fans,perhaps going up friday night and getting down the ticket office early saturday could be an idea

Archived