IGNORED

Can't We Get City To Screen The Millwall Game Live

blackandthorny

Surely there are enough City fans wanting to see the Millwall game beamed to the gate live. Only being give 2000 tickets was never going to be enough for a game this important to us. Can't City facilitate this?

Where do you suggest they stage it though. Ashton Gate is being used for the rugby.

If we win tomorrow, there will be a lot more than 2,000 City fans at Millwall on Saturday.

That's the pity. Not enough tickets for those of us who want to go. If Ashton Gate isn't the venue for screening on the day then I think City should try to find an alternative venue for us to see it. Watching us get promotion at the Mem would be funny

That's the pity. Not enough tickets for those of us who want to go. If Ashton Gate isn't the venue for screening on the day then I think City should try to find an alternative venue for us to see it. Watching us get promotion at the Mem would be funny

yes but wouldnt they have a home game?? :disapointed2se:

Think your find if were playing at millwall, the gas would be at home.

If we win tomorrow, there will be a lot more than 2,000 City fans at Millwall on Saturday.

I somehow doubt it unles they sell tickets on the day of the game, as i've had to right off in writing for tickets to get any, as when my dad phoned up they werent selling any over the phone and he's even a shareholder their for some reason.

Archived