IGNORED

What's A Good Push Bike These Days?

Eddie Hitler

I've been ploughing through the internet and all the buying guides just seem to list what to look for in general (no bends in frame etc.) but not what to buy.

I'm looking for a reasonably cheap (to £50) second hand trail bike that's solid but don't need anything fancy like suspension or disc brakes. What makes should I be looking for?

My last bike I bought at college for £10, so I'm a tad out of touch.

Any help much appreciated, but as I'm 200 miles from Bristol don't try to sell me yours!

You can pick yourself up a 1/2 decent mountain bike off of ebay for around that sort of price if you look hard enough.

I would recommend anything with front suspension and some cantilever brakes and at least 21 speed, anything other than that, you will be looking at more money.

If you can get yourself a GT or something similar you shouldnt go too far wrong.

You can pick yourself up a 1/2 decent mountain bike off of ebay for around that sort of price if you look hard enough.

I would recommend anything with front suspension and some cantilever brakes and at least 21 speed, anything other than that, you will be looking at more money.

If you can get yourself a GT or something similar you shouldnt go too far wrong.

Ta, I'm checking the local classifieds rather than e-bay so I can try it first, but that gives me an idea what to look for.

I've been ploughing through the internet and all the buying guides just seem to list what to look for in general (no bends in frame etc.) but not what to buy.

I'm looking for a reasonably cheap (to £50) second hand trail bike that's solid but don't need anything fancy like suspension or disc brakes. What makes should I be looking for?

My last bike I bought at college for £10, so I'm a tad out of touch.

Any help much appreciated, but as I'm 200 miles from Bristol don't try to sell me yours!

I think that this is still seen as cutting edge....

knock27.jpg

Archived