IGNORED

Twentyman Talks Back

Eddie Hitler

Surprised no-one else has posted on this.

City fan was entertaining - Mark Tovey - must have an id on here. Yeovil fans & gashead also reasonable. Geoff ALWAYS leaving the City boy till last. He's meant to be impartial ffs. Any more of this and I'll start whinging about him.

Liked the Bristol Expeditionary Force call - "we met up at 5.30pm, bought some disposable barbecues, and have headed up to the Lake District. We will find somewhere to camp and eat when we get there."

Which will be, as they freely admit, midnight. I love the optimism beer engenders! Enjoy a barbecue in a layby me babbies!

Does anyone notice on radio bristol after games that he sounds really fed up if city win and and rovers lose,

but if rovers win to he wants to talk 2 rovers fans all the time even if city win,

but if city lose he sounds so up beat and cant wait to get city fans on.

is it me or do other people think this? :dunno:

Does anyone notice on radio bristol after games that he sounds really fed up if city win and and rovers lose,

but if rovers win to he wants to talk 2 rovers fans all the time even if city win,

Rubbish get a life please

When he came down to compere a "Meet The Manager" night at Huish Park, the way he was "bigging us up" and praising us, you'd think he was a Yeovil fan.

Let's face it, the guy is a genuinely enthusiastic football fan and an ex-pro. I doubt very much there would be many happier than GT were we all to be promoted this season.

Rubbish get a life please

Well, I always have this suspicion of bias so I am hypersensitive to it, as he was player and assistant manager at the gas I am expecting it.

But.... I don't really think he is, and I would much rather have the local football presented by somebody with association with a local football club (even Rovers) and a passion for the game than some bland media studies graduate.

So long may Twentyman continue.

Edit - the one bais he definitely has is Liverpool. Whenever he talks about top level football it's always Liverpool with Man U and Chelsea as an afterthought. Still, nobody's perfect.

Also win, lose or draw when the yokels and sags ring up he hits straight onto the positives of the game were as when city ring up its straight into the negatives even if weve won.

totally agree with this - asks different questions and emphasizes different points depending if city or sag fans - i.e. if city boo it's a major topic, if the sags boo, not a word!

Most of the time he tries to be unbiased but (not surprisingly but in his position should treat all fans equal!) def has a preference to the sags!

Its you.

Its you.....get over it.

Archived