IGNORED

Today Could Be The Day

Mre

we might clinch promotion if we win and forest loose we can be 7 points clear and 2 games to go, what does that mean we will be promted!!!!

ei ei io up the football we go!!!!!

:goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :drunk2:

If we win today, then promotion will be assured in my book. You simply have to look at rotherham at home on the last day as a 3 pt cast iron banker, meaning coupled with 3 pts from today, we would finish on 85 pts, which is not even including the result of the Millwall away game.

One thing is for sure, this game will be very difficult. With Carlisle's present winning streak of 5 games, and the menace being carried by their prem loan boys, coupled with their recent high goal scoring, today is a very tricky prospect.

Though with the impressive form we showed against yeovil, and the imprenetable wall of Mccombe, Carey, and Basso, we are capable of winning and sealing the deal.

Agree that we have a strong defence, but not sure where the goals will come from to get the win!

Can't see a win myself............but I'd love to be wrong!

Prior to the Yeovil match, I would have agreed that goals would be an issue. But after the win, and the 2 -0 scoreline (which should have been 3 if you count Carey's incorrectly disallowed goal!) I am sure the confidence will now be very high, and goalscoring won't be an issue today. I reckon we could win 2 - 1.

we might clinch promotion if we win and forest loose we can be 7 points clear and 2 games to go, what does that mean we will be promted!!!!

ei ei io up the football we go!!!!!

:goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :drunk2:

Sorry but this really annoys me that people sing this song like you have. Up the football we go? Doesn't really make much sense does it?

For many years now I have known in to be

E I E I E I O UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!

WHEN WE WIN PROMOTION,

THIS IS WHAT WE'LL SING,

WE ARE CITY, WE ARE CITY,

JOHNSON IS OUR KING!

Archived