IGNORED

Listening To The Game On The Radio

reddogkev

Well, its almost time to tune into the old wireless and listen to the match live. This always feels me with dread, as the fact you can not actually see the match, puts you totally in the hands of the radio commentators and the sound emanating from the fans in the stadium. Plus, it always seems that every city attack is doomed to fail, whereas the opposition will score each time they go forward.

This was very apparent in the last away game at Gillingham, where the commentators kept repeating that City were on the top for the last 15 mins, then the last 10 mins, then 5 mins, and simply had to score, though despite it sounding like we had hundreds of chances, it never happened!

On a superstitious note, I also worry that the fact I am listening is somehow instantly casting bad luck upon City, and is going to ruin our chances of scoring, or instead heigthen the other teams's chances. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Why did the damn commentator nathan Jones have to say this reminds him of Gillingham away? He's practically guaranteed now that this game is going to finish 1- 0 to Carlisle.....

Oh well, i've already written this game off as a defeat (thats just me - sometimes the ever pessimist), so we'll have to do with being just the 1 point ahead of forest tonight, we still have it all to do.

Archived