IGNORED

Carlsile V City Thread

westonred

Me too! Do you think I will jinx it if I put the champagne on ice now?

Win or lose we're on the booze! :bonkers:

God i hope we can secure promotion today, of at least get teh win, if all goes pete tong and we end up in the play-off's again i just don't think i could face it without a serious allocation of drugs.

Bournemouth didnt prepare properly, stuck in traffic, their goalie injured too..

Forest 1-0 up.

I feel like crying!

:crying:

Come on, we all knew that this would happen. City let us down season after season after season.

It's the poor sods who have travelled all the way to Carlisle who I feel sorry for. That could be a very long journey home this evening.

I still have hope, but the realist in me knows that we will end up in the play offs once again.

Come on, we all knew that this would happen. City let us down season after season after season.

It's the poor sods who have travelled all the way to Carlisle who I feel sorry for. That could be a very long journey home this evening.

I still have hope, but the realist in me knows that we will end up in the play offs once again.

If it stays like this, a win at Milwall will pretty much be the determining factor..

going to be the game of the year..

Archived