IGNORED

Nttds And The Far North

A Horse With No Name

What ever is it with Never To The Dark Side and our far north games? Remember the game where he was going to fly up to Hartlepool (was it?) and then fly straight back again. Well today, as heard on Radio Bristol, he went up to Carlisle, and then had to leave at half time to catch his plane back from Newcastle. Top bloke. Also congratulations to the lads today. That was the big result which will ultimately see us up.

What ever is it with Never To The Dark Side and our far north games? Remember the game where he was going to fly up to Hartlepool (was it?) and then fly straight back again. Well today, as heard on Radio Bristol, he went up to Carlisle, and then had to leave at half time to catch his plane back from Newcastle. Top bloke. Also congratulations to the lads today. That was the big result which will ultimately see us up.

:laugh: You certainly can't fault his devotion to City.

yes I did indeed make that long trip "up North" after three years of trying

Life is all about enjoying yourself and I certainly attempt to do that

Thanks for your thoughts

Making that trip from Cumbria to Northumbria on the train along the route of Hadrians wall

I noticed on several occasions fellas on the higher ground wearing

Golden helmits red tunics sandals and holding spears,does any one know who or what they were?

To use the catchphrase from that old Dime Bar advert : ''That bloke's a nutter, OI!, NUTTER''.

Fairplay!

Yeah, I was still listening to Match Live following the end of the Match to wait for all the usual fan reactions and GJ's comments etc, only to hear "Never to the dark side", (who I didn't realise was him at the time) say what he said, about leaving at half time to travel across to Newcastle, just to make sure he caught the next plane home to Bristol...

Strange stuff, but fairplay once again! :englandsmile4wf:

yes I did indeed make that long trip "up North" after three years of trying

Life is all about enjoying yourself and I certainly attempt to do that

......... you could of car shared with fellow railway employees you know,#

and could of watched the whole match!!.

But fair play to you, John.

and your dedication!!,

:farmer:

ps, did the pic of me and Eve come out??.

and yes, Gary did know that i was babysitting her for the afternoon!!,

promise!!, :whistle2:

Archived