IGNORED

Massive Massive Three Points

The Humble Realist

All 3 points are vital but todays win was paticulary crucial. In years gone by City have always made hard work of getting points(at times theyv done the same this year Bradford, CHeltenham etc) however, todays victory takes the pressure off the players next week witht he players knowing that whatever happens it will be in our own hands on the last day.

Also somehting that hasnt been mentioned

Nottingham Forest must now get a minimum of 4 points from their last 2 games

Blackpool must win both games

I am a realist and have been all season, and we are looking very strong. However, this is no time to take foot off the gas.

Well done boys, great win today.

Stucks

P.s. It wont half shut up Colin "I fully expect Carlisle to get something" Calderwood.

P.s.s. Just been on Forest website, theyve said that "automatic was all but ruled out after another Bristol City victory" -interesting

All 3 points are vital but todays win was paticulary crucial. In years gone by City have always made hard work of getting points(at times theyv done the same this year Bradford, CHeltenham etc) however, todays victory takes the pressure off the players next week witht he players knowing that whatever happens it will be in our own hands on the last day.

Also somehting that hasnt been mentioned

Nottingham Forest must now get a minimum of 4 points from their last 2 games

Blackpool must win both games

I am a realist and have been all season, and we are looking very strong. However, this is no time to take foot off the gas.

Well done boys, great win today.

Stucks

P.s. It wont half shut up Colin "I fully expect Carlisle to get something" Calderwood.

P.s.s. Just been on Forest website, theyve said that "automatic was all but ruled out after another Bristol City victory" -interesting

Truly massive win today! I'm absolutely over the moon. Bet CC's sick as a parrot. It really was a game of two halves!

Right enough of the footballing clichees, i'm just too deliriously happy at the mo.

Bring on the Millwall and promotion!

P.S. Rovers match sounded really exciting...yawn...... -_-

Just want to add my agreement - truly massive win today - would not have bet any money on that result. I actauuly think promotion was won today event hough statistically it hasn't been. When we look back at the season this was the result. Not being controversial for the sake of it but I think this year's team was not as good as the one whihc missed out to Cardiff City in the play offs or the one which lost the Play Off final but the dividing line between success and failure can be so small - this year it's going to be us on the right side of the line - full marks to all the players who gave their all today (4 shots on target and three goals) to the new goalkeeper Ruddy who had a lot of pressure on him to not let us down today and to Gary Johnson who has made an excellent team, a good togetherness and spirit and a proper balance between fitness and drinking

Just want to add my agreement - truly massive win today - would not have bet any money on that result. I actauuly think promotion was won today event hough statistically it hasn't been. When we look back at the season this was the result. Not being controversial for the sake of it but I think this year's team was not as good as the one whihc missed out to Cardiff City in the play offs or the one which lost the Play Off final but the dividing line between success and failure can be so small - this year it's going to be us on the right side of the line - full marks to all the players who gave their all today (4 shots on target and three goals) to the new goalkeeper Ruddy who had a lot of pressure on him to not let us down today and to Gary Johnson who has made an excellent team, a good togetherness and spirit and a proper balance between fitness and drinking

TREMENDOUS

A team full of character. Well done lads.

Maybe this team isn't quite as talented as those other teams but this team has bottle and heart, which is worth a hell of a lot in this division.

Archived