IGNORED

Lets All Celebrate And Have A Party..

reddogkev

Well, today's game has pretty much sealed promotion, and we should all take our favourite drink and raise a toast to the legend of Gary Johnson and his squad of players and the management team. True, many of us, myself included have sometimes questioned his tactics and the teams he has selected during the course of the season, though, thank god, the man is an absolute footballing genius and his immense skill has prevailed...

I suddenly sense an orange moment coming on, and I can say that the future looks very bright under the stewardship of Gary Johnson and Keith Millen.

Long may GJ be the king of Ashton Gate....

Congratulations to everyone involved with the club, now lets go and tame the lions one last time with a 5 star mauling, and then the Rotherham home game can be the biggest party ever seen!!!

Well, today's game has pretty much sealed promotion, and we should all take our favourite drink and raise a toast to the legend of Gary Johnson and his squad of players and the management team. True, many of us, myself included have sometimes questioned his tactics and the teams he has selected during the course of the season, though, thank god, the man is an absolute footballing genius and his immense skill has prevailed...

I suddenly sense an orange moment coming on, and I can say that the future looks very bright under the stewardship of Gary Johnson and Keith Millen.

Long may GJ be the king of Ashton Gate....

Congratulations to everyone involved with the club, now lets go and tame the lions one last time with a 5 star mauling, and then the Rotherham home game can be the biggest party ever seen!!!

You can cut all that positive stuff out matey, we're only 4 points clear, still 2 games to play.

Got anything negative that we can reply to?

Archived