IGNORED

Next Sat's Millwall Game - Being Screened Live!

Tim S

Would you be interested in a live screening of the Millwall game at one of Bristol's nightclubs?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know there are loads of fans, including me, that want the Millwall match next Sat screened because the game is sold out as far as City fans are concerned.

Well, the optopn of screening the game is there, but sadly - becuase of the Rugby, not at Ashton Gate. I cant think of too many locations that you could screen the game, but I am prepared to offer a venue in Bristol (one of Bristols main nightclubs - with over 12 screens around the club and several big screens) that can hold about 1800 fans - thats if Bristol City would be prepared to arrange the actual screening arrangments.

If enough people request this, then hopefully the club might look into it. So if you want the game screened - just say yes to this thread and I will get in touch with City and offer the venue and see what they say!!!!

I know there are loads of fans, including me, that want the Millwall match next Sat screened because the game is sold out as far as City fans are concerned.

Well, the optopn of screening the game is there, but sadly - becuase of the Rugby, not at Ashton Gate. I cant think of too many locations that you could screen the game, but I am prepared to offer a venue in Bristol (one of Bristols main nightclubs - with over 12 screens around the club and several big screens) that can hold about 1800 fans - thats if Bristol City would be prepared to arrange the actual screening arrangments.

If enough people request this, then hopefully the club might look into it. So if you want the game screened - just say yes to this thread and I will get in touch with City and offer the venue and see what they say!!!!

I am desperate to be involved in some way...there is no way I can sit at home alone next Sat tuning into Radio Bristol/Sky...I need to be with fellow City fans on what could be such an important and amazing day. I thought they might have done a screening up at Ashton Gate, but seems not. I just need to be somewhere with the atmosphere and was considering just going to a local pub, but if you can get a screening how amazing would that be...please City include us fans that couldn't get Millwall tickets.

Can you say what night club it is and are you just suggesting the venue or have some power over it?

Cant say what club just yet - if it all works out then obviously it will be revealed. Yes I have something to do with the nightclub.

I haven't posted in months (although I do read this Forum pretty much every day to see what's going on)...

...But because of this crucial topic and the fact that I unfortunately do not have a ticket for the Millwall game, it simply must be screened!

So a big fat "YES!!!" from myself in other words! :fingerscrossed:

I am desperate to be involved in some way...there is no way I can sit at home alone next Sat tuning into Radio Bristol/Sky...I need to be with fellow City fans on what could be such an important and amazing day. I thought they might have done a screening up at Ashton Gate, but seems not. I just need to be somewhere with the atmosphere and was considering just going to a local pub, but if you can get a screening how amazing would that be...please City include us fans that couldn't get Millwall tickets.

Couldnt put it better myself....That will be a yes from me then as well, o and don't forget me old man too

Archived