IGNORED

Match Abandoned - Crowd Violence.

cheshire_red

There is a very simple thing to do about this. If you are in one of our stands ( which of course you will be) and you hear any QPR or Plymouth fans around you, then report them to a steward right away.

At the end of the day, if there is any trouble , WE WILL GET THE BLAME. So report them.

Then its down to the stewards/police about what to do with them.

I know a QPR fan (decent bloke) who sits by me at work who has managed to get two tickets for the Williams stand - the only place left with 2 tickets together.

Doubt he'll cause any problems and will be very quiet throughout the match.

Must be weird having to suppress cheers etc - mind you perhaps the Williams stand is the best place after all! ;)

Guest Red_Rat

This is becoming really worrying,

The club are announcing that theirs only 2,500 tickets left,which means roughly 16,000 have been sold.

I have a feeling that on top of the 2,000 away fans,their could be another 2,000 away fans in the home ends.This will just ruin the occasion for many home supporters.

The club should've anticipated this and done something earlier,nothing can stop it now.

I know a QPR fan (decent bloke) who sits by me at work who has managed to get two tickets for the Williams stand - the only place left with 2 tickets together.

Doubt he'll cause any problems and will be very quiet throughout the match.

Must be weird having to suppress cheers etc - mind you perhaps the Williams stand is the best place after all!  ;)

I know what you mean. Its a shame that the honest and well behaved fan gets the short end of the straw. I have on several times had to go in the home end to see City play BUT i always keep my mouth shut and dont start any trouble. However, we all know what will happen if a group of QPR/PLymouth fans start singing/celebrating in a home end.

Like i said it will be CITY that get the blame and i for one dont want that.

Guest jairob

I FOR ONE HAVE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO GET TICKETS FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED GAME AS I AM NOT A MEMBER OR SEASON TICKET HOLDER. I GUARENTEE THERE WILL BE TROUBLE AS THERE WOULD BE IF MOUTHY CITY FANS INFILTRATED THE HOME END OF QPR OR PLYMOUTH. THIS IS UNAVOIDABLE AND CAN ONLY BE THE OUTCOME OF US KEEPING THE EASTEND.

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

If there is trouble City will have to justify why they gave such a small allocation of tickets to a club who were going to have about 4-5ooo fans wanting to watch the match.

If QPR had been given 4k instead of 2 i doubt these problems would exist.

If you average 12000 and hold 18000 even allowing for extra interest that leaves plant of scope for the 4 k i mentioned.The fact that even now you have not sold out your home areas proves an obvious error of judgement could create signifigant problems .

Its market forces not rocket science .

If you offer a stock of 16000 to only 12000 buyers you are clearly going to ahve a surplus .

IF you offer a stock of 2000 to 4000+ customers you are clearly going to have a deficit.

So isnt obvious where those 2000 disapointed customers will go for their stock.

Its all about supply and demand and Bcfc have got their forecasts very wrong and have signifigantly contributed to the situation that could arise .

If you cant get what you want from one supplier you go to where you can get it.

If there is trouble City will have to justify why they gave such a small allocation of tickets to a club who were going to have about 4-5ooo fans wanting to watch the match.

If QPR had been given 4k instead of 2 i doubt these problems would exist.

If you average 12000 and hold 18000 even allowing for extra interest that leaves plant of scope for the 4 k i mentioned.The fact that even now you have not sold out your home areas proves an obvious error of judgement could create signifigant problems .

Its market forces not rocket science .

If  you offer a stock of 16000 to only 12000 buyers you are clearly going to ahve a surplus .

IF you offer a stock of 2000 to 4000+ customers you are clearly going to have a deficit.

So isnt obvious where those 2000 disapointed customers will go for their stock.

Its all about supply and demand and Bcfc have got their forecasts very wrong and have signifigantly contributed to the situation that could arise .

If you cant get what you want from one supplier you go to where you can get it.

I haven't seen any of you making the same noise at Plymouth who have given you 500 LESS for your game there!!

Guest jairob

FOR A CLUB WHO MAKE AWAY FANS QUE OUTSIDE WHILE THE MATCH IS UNDERWAY I SUGGEST YOU SHUT UP AND DISS YOUR OWN CLUB RATHER THAN COME ON HERE AND HAVE A GO AT OURS. DONT REMEMBER YOU SELLING YOUR FULL ALLOCATION LAST SEASON SO WHY WOULD WE GIVE YOU YOUR FULL ALLOCATION MY ADVICE IS AND THIS APPLIES FOR THE FORTHCOMING GAME SIT DOWN SHUT UP.

What is it with PlyMOUTH, and the cockernies and wingeing?? Home support gets priority for tickets. and you get what everybody else has had all season. Quit moaning. No doubt we'll get the blame when some of your brain deads start gobbing off, its never anyone but City fans who cause trouble is it?

SIT DOWN SHUT UP.
Yes a well thought out well presented point.

Have you been doing the tour of the Oxbridge debating circles ?

If you dont like it get back to your own clubs Forum and take your elitist west London attitude with you.
Its not elitist , its educated and good to see lower case coming back into vogue.

No more pie and eel shops in West London and they turned my match day boozer (The Crown and Sceptre) into a trendy wine bar.

Enjoy your forum very much thank you i get an insight into the lives and thinking of people from a different area and background.

Enjoy your forum very much thank you i get an insight into the lives and thinking of people from a different area and background.

How condescending.

Are you saying that we're less educated in Bristol? Or there are more disadvantaged communities in Bristol than London?

Believe me my family have roots in London and there's far more educated banter down here than the typical gobby London arrogance that passes for intellectual conversation up in the smoke.

Far more community and far less pretension. I know where I'd rather live. Every time I get out at an M25 service station and hear 'I don't want none of your bleedin crisps you slaaaag' I know where I'd rather be!

Despite all your alleged education, you miss the point entirely that BCFC wants a home advantage and will still fill up the very few empty seats with a massive percentage of home fans.

And it's not as if Jairob's only argument was to tell you to sit down and shut up. He'd spent some time throwing QPRs own situation back at you. Taking a small portion of someone's argument and placing it out of context hardly makes you a master debater.

Just something very close to that.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"No more pie and eel shops in West London and they turned my match day boozer (The Crown and Sceptre) into a trendy wine bar."

I think you'll find that's the case in most towns and Cities now you cockney street urchin.

You're probably just looking foward to getting away from all that gun crime in your local slum for a day.

Can i just add i think it is totally just we have only given you 2,000 seats. The fact we now only have 2.000 left in the whole ground, with 11 days untill the match suggests city made the right choice. We usually get 4.000 pay on the day so I'm sure we will sell our capacity.

Besides cardiff did the same for us last season (only 1750) so why shouldnt we. We havent broken any league rules. Also the atmosphere is going to be electric with fans who want to sing all in one stand! You should be pleased as this game is going to be storming.

Finally. these so called fans who have got tickets in the home ends, well i certainly doubt the number you are predicting will get in. And they had better be quiet otherwise they will be ejected straight away or jumped on by raving mad city fans. Either way they have made a mistake.

I cant wait now. Come on you reds!

Guest Georgeformbygrill
If there is trouble City will have to justify why they gave such a small allocation of tickets to a club who were going to have about 4-5ooo fans wanting to watch the match

Because our club want to put our fans first! and quite rightly so :P

Guest exiledred

maybe city should have had a system in place to stop away fans buying tickets. not sure how you can prove being a fan but hey! most of atyeo is season tickets as far as i know anyway

Archived