IGNORED

Who

robins72

So after spending several hours in the car and over 560 mile round trip who believes we CAN win promotion next Saturday? Anyone at Carlilse today could see how much the players wanted it including tears from Bradley Orr when he scored the spectacular 3rd goal infront of our travelling army. These players are made of steel now and wont be defeated. We need to get behind the team 100 percente next Saturday whether at the ground or listening on the radio. So do you BELIEVE???

So after spending several hours in the car and over 560 mile round trip who believes we CAN win promotion next Saturday? Anyone at Carlilse today could see how much the players wanted it including tears from Bradley Orr when he scored the spectacular 3rd goal infront of our travelling army. These players are made of steel now and wont be defeated. We need to get behind the team 100 percente next Saturday whether at the ground or listening on the radio. So do you BELIEVE???

I started beleiving after the Forest game.....and after today. we are going up! :clapping: :clapping:

Millwall's recent home form is excellent.

http://www.footymad.net/stats/loadform.asp

Please win, and spare us going into the last weekend thinking "what if?", only to have our faint hopes dashed by your inevitable thrashing of Rotherham.

And you lot should beleive too, youre going up despite yer manager......

Please screw up against orient and spare us the angst of needing to win on the last day.

It's going to be bad enough trying to work out what permutation of results we need to avoid Carlisle and Swansea in the playoffs; they concern me far more than Yeovil or Oldham, although given our ability to lose to sides like Leyton Ornament this season I should probably fear everyone equally.

I think that your promotion is a given now; if I were Calderwood, given we've only got two fit recognised strikers left I'd be resting the likes of Grant Holt, Lester, Commons and McGugan. Sod's law says that in the meaningless last game of the season one of them's going to get injured.

I think we'll win on Saturday at Orient as we seem to be hitting a decent run of form, thankfully; I can see you not beating Millwall as well. The pressure's on your players, not theirs, and they are playing well, especially at home. I really do think that most Forest fans want you to win on Saturday, though - I can't see you not getting the three points at home against Rotherham if you need them, and I'd rather we didn't have the extra pressure on us in the last game. I think that a victory for us in the playoffs would be about right; it's been a funny old season with various teams going on good and bad runs, but over the course of 46 games I think that few reasonable people could argue that Scunny, City and Forest haven't been the best three sides.

I think the players will be fired up for it next Saturday!!, :yes:

Millwall haven't got anything to play for, we have!!, :winner_third_h4h:

Orr is giving his all, Carey will sure up his defence,

If Ruddy is still in goal for us, he'll want to give another winning performance, to add to his c.v. (I helped Bristol City to promotion!). Boom! Boom! and Enoch will want more goals, Jevons will want to play second half, rested, to prove all his doubters wrong!!,

With the support we had yesterday, and GJ's half time grenades,

the players will be spurred on to victory, and a party in London,

then another great party at the Gate, where with no pressure, they will play fast, flowing attractive football, and we will paint the City (and county of) Bristol RED and WHITE,

you had better BELIEVE!!.

:goingup:

but so is our away form.

ei ei ei o up the football league we go

so was carlisles and we won there.

no fear in the players just some supporters

we believe :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe:

Archived