IGNORED

Millwall Away

Maverick

Surely common sense must prevail and we get given more tickets. It could be that 2000 city fans end up in the home parts of the ground rather than in the bottom tier of the away end, which would we be much easier to police.

With away fans in the home areas this match has the potential for trouble unless the police see sense and allow Millwall to open the bottom tier.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what we as fans can do to make these tickets available?

:goingup:

Surely common sense must prevail and we get given more tickets. It could be that 2000 city fans end up in the home parts of the ground rather than in the bottom tier of the away end, which would we be much easier to police.

With away fans in the home areas this match has the potential for trouble unless the police see sense and allow Millwall to open the bottom tier.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what we as fans can do to make these tickets available?

Sorry Mr Winger the common sense to me is not opening the bottom tier, unfortunately there will definately be trouble in and around this fixture it would be made much worse by opening the lower areas, as for City fans in Millwall areas just can't see more than the odd sporadic person taking this option.

Only rumour I did hear was that the police would rather have people in the ground than wandering around the streets outside.

Sorry Mr Winger the common sense to me is not opening the bottom tier, unfortunately there will definately be trouble in and around this fixture it would be made much worse by opening the lower areas, as for City fans in Millwall areas just can't see more than the odd sporadic person taking this option.

Only rumour I did hear was that the police would rather have people in the ground than wandering around the streets outside.

I disagree, I think they should section off the first 10/15 rows of the lower tier and make the remaining tickets available. Surely this could be stewarded/policed more easily than having random away fans around the ground.

As much as I'd like to agree, it is asking for problems, Millwall will invade the pitch and Millwall will try to get into the bottom tier, City hooligans if in the bottom tier will respond. There has been trouble on the last two occasions the police have opened the botton tier v West Ham and Liverpool.

Far easier to deal with verbals and the odd broken seat in the top section.

Though as said if numbers are great outside the police might have to act and rethink.

There are quite a few City fans I know without tickets, so they have decided to visit the sights of London for the day instead. Its a free country, the police cant legally stop that.

Its absolutely ridiculous that we could sell out the entire end but half the seats, as things stand, aren't being made available. The police want the City fans contained in the upper tier, for fear of trouble, but fact is, we just want to have a party. If Millwall want to creat trouble, thats up to them, and the police should deal with it. Easy for me to say I know, and I don't envy the police, but 4,000 City fans would love to be at the game next week, but half are being penalised for some

thing they haven't done.

:fastasleep: :fastasleep: :fastasleep: :fastasleep: :fastasleep: :fastasleep: :fastasleep: :fastasleep:

Archived