IGNORED

Carlisle Fans

Super Scotty Murray

I thought that the Carlisle fans were absolutely brilliant at the end of the game. I would say well over half of their crowd stayed behind after the game to clap City off and there were so many fans outside wishing us all the best for next season.

Makes a change from thousands of City fans leaving the gate early to beat the traffic......

Altogether a great day and lets get promotion at Millwall!

I thought that the Carlisle fans were absolutely brilliant at the end of the game. I would say well over half of their crowd stayed behind after the game to clap City off and there were so many fans outside wishing us all the best for next season.

Makes a change from thousands of City fans leaving the gate early to beat the traffic......

Altogether a great day and lets get promotion at Millwall!

Met several on Friday and Saturday morning. Great football fans and nice people.

The sort of fans that deserve success themselves.

Good luck Carlisle. Hope you make the play-offs!

Agree with that, great fans, had a chat with a few after the game. My wife says it was on the radio that they stayed behind to appluad City. Always liked Carlisle, they have loyal support, their crowds in the Conference a few years back were not much different to what they are now.

Couldnt understand the 2 nutters that ran on the pitch, the way they gave themselves up so easily, it was like a plea for help.

Thought the young lads loitering around outside after were amusing, especially the insulted look on their faces when they got told to run home for their tea. They turned up again across the road from the pub, and half-heartedly launched a few bricks and stones at the City coaches, little devils.

Archived