IGNORED

David Moyes

xmarktx

Do you think he still has a soft spot for this club? in the article on the main page it says gj has called in a favor from dm and asked for the loan of ruddy i may be looking to far ahead but with all the talk of a certain youth player not signing is he going to everton? maybe hes offering us anachibie in exchange maybe on loan if we go up i saw him last week in town and id love him at ag he is massive he would do well here

If he was going to start lending us goalies, why couldnt we have had Richard Wright, and while we're at it, couldnt he lend us James McFadden, and/or James Beattie too! :innocent06:

wright is so prone to bloopers you wouldnt belive it hence that is why he is leaving in the summer. as for beatie all the evertonians i know would be glad to see the back of him he is the biggest waste of money they/i have ever seen in a blue shirt

Moysey is a top bloke still today, and obviously still has a lot of affection for City, fact.

I think the only person in the world who's a bad word to say about him, is Granny loving Rooney, which sums him up really.

Trouble is bringing in players from higher leagues, is the ridiculous wages they're getting.

City were in for a couple of strikers at different clubs, and were quoted upwards of £30,000 a week, for fringe players!

I'd prefer to get relegated than pay that.

But Moysey is an unsung hero, in my book, and is doing superbly, which he thoroughly deserves.

I can still remember his debut for City, away at Notts Co. We lost 4-0.

Him and Curley at the back, if my memory serves, and I remember thinking, what the bloody hell have we signed here, with his big afro of ginger hair !

Went on to give no less than 100% in every game he ever played.

Top lad.

Archived