IGNORED

Millwall V Bristol City

MrMillwall

Any news your end on what's happening chaps?

Is there going to be a beamback?

It's a tricky situation to be in to be honest. We have 2,000 seats being wasted but the problems which may come with that? Then again, it's about time the Old Bill earned their money I suppose.

One thing is for sure if you had the bottom tier and the "routine pitch celebrations" occured, you'd be met with Millwall on the pitch (deep down you all know that) and your party day will be turned into something else.

I personally don't know the solution. One thing's for sure, The Den will be rocking on Saturday like it hasn't rocked since before the Brum riot.

Any news your end on what's happening chaps?

Is there going to be a beamback?

It's a tricky situation to be in to be honest. We have 2,000 seats being wasted but the problems which may come with that? Then again, it's about time the Old Bill earned their money I suppose.

One thing is for sure if you had the bottom tier and the "routine pitch celebrations" occured, you'd be met with Millwall on the pitch (deep down you all know that) and your party day will be turned into something else.

I personally don't know the solution. One thing's for sure, The Den will be rocking on Saturday like it hasn't rocked since before the Brum riot.

We have to win first :fingerscrossed: then we'll worry about how to party :innocent06:

Guest North Street
imagine the barrarge of flying mens underpants and right said fred cd's

while doing the y.m.c.a hoollie dance :bruce_h4h:

"We're too sexy for your firm , too sexy for your firm, too sexy for your firm".

Archived