IGNORED

Qpr's Mark Bircham For Bcfc

Br 1st ol

Aargh - text speak :grr: . Don't these people have keyboards?

QPR consensus seems to be he's on his way out:

"We all know Birch is Rs through and through but he's not getting any younger and, frankly, he's more Div 1 standard than Championship imo. It would be nice to give him and Furlong the type of send off they deserve. Let's face facts though - they're not the standard of player anymore that we need to be able to make a good showing next season. "

No linking him with City though, but you can see GJ signing him as I never understand any of his signings but they do seem to work out.

Always looked a good player whenever I've seen him, passionate about football but even more passionate about QPR. Always thought he'd be a one club man but we'll have to wait and see. Let's hope he doesn't ask his old gaffer Holloway for advice about Bristol City before signing!!

Always looked a good player whenever I've seen him, passionate about football but even more passionate about QPR. Always thought he'd be a one club man but we'll have to wait and see. Let's hope he doesn't ask his old gaffer Holloway for advice about Bristol City before signing!!

Holloway would tell him to sign. He loves Rovers 1st but he loves Bristol 2nd.

"We all know Birch is Rs through and through but he's not getting any younger and, frankly, he's more Div 1 standard than Championship imo. It would be nice to give him and Furlong the type of send off they deserve. Let's face facts though - they're not the standard of player anymore that we need to be able to make a good showing next season. "

No linking him with City though, but you can see GJ signing him as I never understand any of his signings but they do seem to work out.

Mostly..........

Hang on a second...if a QPR fan is saying hes not good enough for The Championship which is where we want to be then how will he be good enough for us ????

How can he be a one club man if hes already played for us. Bircham is akin to a headless chicken on a football pitch probably League One standard and no higher. He was raised a Rangers fan but had the Millwall lion tattoo put on his leg when he played for us, when we played them at Loftus Rd last season he took a lot of stick from us "Hes got birdshit on his head and a lion on his leg" rang out for most of the game on account that he he'd had blonde highlights put on his barnet. He always picked up plenty of pointless yellow cards as well as he tried to earn himself a bit of a 'hardman' reputation but he just wasn't good enough!

He's a QPR fan.

Did have a Millwall tattoo though when he was with us, he converted the Lion into a Tiger when he joined QPR.

Well he'd have a bloody hard job converting it into a robin. So I reckon he's not coming.

Is Bircham's missus one of the airheads on WAGS Boutique?

I ask not because I watch WB but am sure I heard reference to it when Bircham was on Hawksby and Jacobs in the last couple of weeks. Does anyone know whether WAGS boutique has been going longer than the Cricket world cup or does it just seem like it whenever I look in the tele listings?

Yep that sums up the Rse view of him from fans round here. not who we want/need IMHO, based on views like that.

Archived