IGNORED

Spare Tickets For Millwall Needed

ziderhead2003

Morning all!

My mate is a die hard city fan who has been living in Sweden for the past year (some of the younger posters may know him, a bit of a character!). He has made it back for a few games this year and has his flights booked for the Rotherham game. He has now said he will rape his credit card to fly back to London for the Millwall game, but needs a ticket! Please can anyone help. The bloke is a legend among my generation of 'independent' traveling fans!!

Cheers!

Does any one know of or have any spare tickets at all for the millwall away match? Desperate to go and didn't realise they'd sold out. :englandsmile4wf:

Despite the fact there's been numerous posts about it being sold out for the past week. And also the story on the official site?

Funny how these posts pop up when we are 1 game from promotion.

Despite the fact there's been numerous posts about it being sold out for the past week. And also the story on the official site?

Funny how these posts pop up when we are 1 game from promotion.

To be fair, my mate is currently living in Sweden (and pretty skint to go with it!) If he was living in Bristol still, he would definitely be going. As i said, he budgeted enough to fly back for the Rotherham game, but has decided to get into a little bit debt on the off chance that the lower tier opens, or that a spare comes up, it does happen!!

Archived