IGNORED

London Next Saturday...

ok, this has all but made my mind up not to travel to millwall with no ticket!

we all know the trouble in waiting between ourselves and millwall, and then i realised that forest are away to leyton orient less than 8 miles away. although i knew forest were away to the o's, i has just kicked in how close ourselves, millwall and forest will be to each other next saturday.

given the history between the 3 clubs, all hell is going to break loose! best of staying well away without a ticket. I'm sure there will be forest fans also hanging around without a ticket, and it don't take a genius to work out what will happen it we secure promotion on that day. forest wont be to happy.

with this in mind, anyone else feel differently to travelling without a ticket? (boy do i regret getting rid of mine when i did!!!)

we all know the trouble in waiting between ourselves and millwall, and then i realised that forest are away to leyton orient less than 8 miles away. although i knew forest were away to the o's, i has just kicked in how close ourselves, millwall and forest will be to each other next saturday.

given the history between the 3 clubs, all hell is going to break loose! best of staying well away without a ticket. I'm sure there will be forest fans also hanging around without a ticket, and it don't take a genius to work out what will happen it we secure promotion on that day. forest wont be to happy.

with this in mind, anyone else feel differently to travelling without a ticket? (boy do i regret getting rid of mine when i did!!!)

Throw this into the mix..

Derby away at QPR.

Forest and Derby are friends aint they?

:noexpression:

I'm sure there will be forest fans also hanging around without a ticket, and it don't take a genius to work out what will happen it we secure promotion on that day. forest wont be to happy.

i know a forest fan who's having to sit with the orient fans so i guess they may be taking a few fans into London

Derby arnt playing QPR,

Wolverhampton v QPR, 15:00

It should be a very enjoyable day out, if people want to go without tickets then let them. If they want to risk trying to get in then why not.

This is the biggest game for Bristol City in years!!

My bad.

Got that info from a Forest fan.

Should have known they're all thick.

• Admin

on this basis you will probably never go to a game in London or Birmingham again !

Trouble only happens to those who go looking for it !

If you are not looking for it YOU WILL BE OK !

How do you think every other fan gets on each week playing at these grounds . . .

on this basis you will probably never go to a game in London or Birmingham again !

How do you think every other fan gets on each week playing at these grounds . . .

on other occasions i would go to the match with a ticket!

i mean standing around not being able to get into the match

Tend to agree with Mr Phantom, there will be a lot of problems this weekend, but if people don't act like a wannabee they will be ok.

Saturday, 28 April 2007

PREM.

Blackburn v Charlton, 15:00

Chelsea v Bolton, 12:45

Everton v Man Utd, 12:45

Man City v Aston Villa, 15:00

Middlesbro' v Tottenham, 15:00

Portsmouth v Liverpool, 15:00

Sheff Utd v Watford, 15:00

Wigan v West Ham, 15:00

CHAMPIONSHIP.

Barnsley v Leicester, 15:00

Birmingham v Sheff Wed, 15:00

Cardiff v Hull, 15:00

Coventry v West Brom, 15:00

Leeds v Ipswich, 15:00

Norwich v Southampton, 15:00

Plymouth v Preston, 15:00

Southend v Luton, 15:00

Stoke v Colchester, 15:00

Wolverhampton v QPR, 15:00

LEAGUE 1.

Blackpool v Scunthorpe, 15:00

Bournemouth v Gillingham, 15:00

Brentford v Port Vale, 15:00

Brighton v Oldham, 15:00

Carlisle v Swansea, 15:00

Chesterfield v Bradford, 15:00

Crewe v Tranmere, 15:00

Leyton Orient v Nottm Forest, 15:00

Millwall v Bristol City, 15:00

Rotherham v Cheltenham, 15:00

Yeovil v Doncaster, 15:00

LEAGUE 2.

Accrington Stanley v Macclesfield, 15:00

Boston Utd v Torquay, 15:00

Bristol Rovers v Swindon, 15:00

Chester v Peterborough, 15:00

Grimsby v Lincoln City, 15:00

Hereford v Shrewsbury, 12:00

Mansfield v Barnet, 15:00

Notts County v Darlington, 15:00

Rochdale v Hartlepool, 15:00

Stockport v Bury, 15:00

Walsall v Wrexham, 15:00

Wycombe v Milton Keynes Dons, 15:00

Jesus, how hard is it to look at a fixture list! Derby are definately at Palace Sunday, so it's conceivable that a few Derby fans will be in London Saturday night, but so what.

You seem to get this scaremongering at various points throughout the season and 99% of the time it's absolute boll0cks. London is so huge that the chances of different groups of fans meeting up is minimal, unless they are trying to of course. As pointed out above, London is full of fans that are meant to hate each other every week (Spurs, Hammers, Chelsea, Millwall to start with) and the place still seems to be intact Sunday morning week after week.

As i've said before if you have not got a ticket DON'T come to the ground unless you can keep your mouth shut and sit on your hands for ninety minutes because if the OB don't suss you out we will, so best allround to watch the beamback or if you want to come down on the train stay and have a beer in either Paddington or Covent Gdn.

As for other clubs fans travelling to the various London matches the only place you're going to bump into those will be in and around the various stations enroute i.e Paddington, London Bridge, Euston, Kings Cross, etc.

Archived