IGNORED

Prediction For Saturday

paulie

with orient needing at least a point to keep them safe from the drop i can see it being a draw with forest ,as for blackpool i really cant see them turning s****horpe over,so as long as we get a point on saturday we are up although i do think we will edge it with a 1nil win ,but if it does go titsup can anyone really see us going down to rotherhem saturday week,,,i know it doesent even bear thinking about but i cant help it :shutup::shutup::pray:

with orient needing at least a point to keep them safe from the drop i can see it being a draw with forest ,as for blackpool i really cant see them turning s****horpe over,so as long as we get a point on saturday we are up although i do think we will edge it with a 1nil win ,but if it does go titsup can anyone really see us going down to rotherhem saturday week,,,i know it doesent even bear thinking about but i cant help it :shutup::shutup::pray:

I think we will win 2-0

Last Night I Had a Dream....(I really did)

City were 4-0 up at half time.... Noble was having a pearler and City went on to 5-0...All you could hear from the away end was Hooorraayy Hooorrrayy as the City boys passed the ball around Millwall and the players came back on the pitch once the home fans were let out at the end of the game....

Just a dream...But they can come true :winner_third_h4h:

I don't know about our match, a tough one to call, but I'm far from convinced that Forest will beat Orient. The thought that we might not have to win is a relief to be honest.

Can't see Forest wining, draw likely.

Think we will win 2 clear goals.

Blackpool to beat scunnie there a bit of a bogey team, didn't they thrash them live on sky few seasons back? 7-1?

Can't see Forest wining, draw likely.

Think we will win 2 clear goals.

Blackpool to beat scunnie there a bit of a bogey team, didn't they thrash them live on sky few seasons back? 7-1?

People forget that Orient went to the City Ground and gave Forest a football lesson when they were joint bottom of the league and Forest were top.

Since then Forest have dropped from the top spot, while Orient have strengthened in the window and risen out of the drop zone. Of the top 6 only Blackpool have beaten them at home this term, and with only 5 points between them and the trap door to league two I can see them being as up for the game as the Tricky Trees.

I think we might get a draw (tough ground, fierce team, even more fierce crowd) but can't see Calderwood's boys taking all three from the other end of East London.

The feel I get from Blackpool is they are gearing up for the playoffs, and although they might very well beat Scunny, they'll look to rest players against Swansea.

Last Night I Had a Dream....(I really did)

City were 4-0 up at half time.... Noble was having a pearler and City went on to 5-0...All you could hear from the away end was Hooorraayy Hooorrrayy as the City boys passed the ball around Millwall and the players came back on the pitch once the home fans were let out at the end of the game....

Just a dream...But they can come true :winner_third_h4h:

Love it. though if we would win 1:0, i'd say we'd walked all over millwall. Probs would be the cider talking

Love it. though if we would win 1:0, i'd say we'd walked all over millwall. Probs would be the cider talking

also had it on good authority that,its unrestricted seating ,and u can stand up,,so i shall be heading sraight for the middle of the stand where i shall be wearing nothing but y fronts [weather permitting] f,,k it i wont care if its f,,kin snowing

Archived