IGNORED

Millwall

giles_23_bcfc

What is the best bus to get from the centre to Whitchurch sports centre?

Thanks in advance.

51 gets you closest I believe.

Anything that goes down the Wells road (51,54,55, 376) can get you a 10-15 minute walk away, get off at the Landings, walk along Airport road and up Bamfield road.

There's a 20/21 now too apparently that goes there.

1,800 tickets?

Does anyone think there will be any left by 3 tommoz afternoon. Thats the only time I can get them because of school.

Carnt help but think that maybe they should only go to Season Ticket Holders.

Why?

Because although I guess that there are over 6500 season ticket holders so I don't suppose it would make that much difference, if I carnt get a ticket for it I would prefur it to be because someone who has been goign to City for ages has got one rather then I carnt get a ticket because someone who has just started supporting City now we are nearly there has got one.

season ticket holders had every chance to buy Millwall tickets for the ground and they went on general sale then sold out, surely any season ticket holder wanting to go would be going already, and those who just want to go now after the Carlisle result should have thought about it earlier.

can you actually see whitchurch being full, I'm not sure we would ahve sold another 1800 for the den let alone a sports hall?

Because although I guess that there are over 6500 season ticket holders so I don't suppose it would make that much difference, if I carnt get a ticket for it I would prefur it to be because someone who has been goign to City for ages has got one rather then I carnt get a ticket because someone who has just started supporting City now we are nearly there has got one.

So if someone has watched City for 30 years but hasnt got a S/T this year what do you suggest ?

Season ticket holders ALL had a chance to get Millwall tickets, makes you wonder about the the fact they didnt sell them out though doesnt it.

Some people on here go on about S/T holders being the real fans........well the fact only 1700 can be bothered to go to Millwall may make some people think again.

Archived