IGNORED

Booking Tickets For Whitchurch On Saturday

newboy

If you order the tickets online you have to visit the grounds before Friday 5pm in person to collect the tickets.

If you order the tickets via the phone (took me 9 mins waiting in queue) TODAY they can get them out to you via post, saving you the trip down to AG

Just thought y'all might like to know....

If you order the tickets online you have to visit the grounds before Friday 5pm in person to collect the tickets.

If you order the tickets via the phone (took me 9 mins waiting in queue) TODAY they can get them out to you via post, saving you the trip down to AG

Just thought y'all might like to know....

Thanks - if i go down there at about 3.30 today i should be ok shouldnt i?

Thanks - if i go down there at about 3.30 today i should be ok shouldnt i?

Dunno, but given the importance of the game and there only being limited tickets, if I were you I'd book them now via the t'internet or phone before they sell out.

Dunno, but given the importance of the game and there only being limited tickets, if I were you I'd book them now via the t'internet or phone before they sell out.

I am at work at the moment - and am skint on my card just got cash so i don't think i could book over the internet.

I'm going to be at millwall thankfully!!

But i went down to get some tickets for the screening for my dad and his mates, On the tickets they from from 701 to 704.

So I'm guessing i bought the 704th Ticket, So they are selling fast!!

Ok Thanks for that - heres hoping that they don't sell a further 1096 by around 3.30

Bought 4 an hour ago and only had to wait a few minutes in the queue. I hope it's a sell out and we all make a good atmosphere for ourselves!

Just got back... I got two of the remaining 39 seated tickets. They really are flying out apparently. Price is a little steep, but if we do go up on Saturday, i'd have kicked myself for passing up the chance!

COME ON MY BABBIES!!! :chant6ez:

had to go to Newbury this morning, via AG, in the club shop for just gone 8.30 3 tickets for seated area by 8.55. Yup, it`s a bit steep, but.............i`m praying the party starts sat `cos i can`t make the last game. Good news though, should we need it, daughters using my ST and she`s yet to see us lose this season. She`d been out of the country since late nov, got back in time for Yeovil and then i dragged her up to Carlisle.she WILL be at the screening and she WILL be at Rotherham, it`s in the bag people :tv_horror: :noexpression: :fingerscrossed:

PDG

Booked online as I was in work and not able to use the phone. Didn't know you had to pick them up, whats the difference between phoning and booking online as to whether they get posted?

Now I have to make a trip to Ashton Gate to pick them up as I could have gone down and brought them anyway.

MM

Guest east_dundry_red

Guess what i did?

Didnt cue up on the phone or at the ticket office, got a mate of mine to ring up, then go and collect the tickets (after giving him the voucher from my season ticket).

AND WERE GOING TO THE MATCH.

Why didnt any of you think of that? Maybe because your 2 weeks too late!

Archived