IGNORED

Trouble At Millwall

beaverface

For all those going to Millwall with or without a ticket, for Christs sake don't go looking for trouble and getting us a points deduction, thats the last thing we need after trying to get out this division for 9 years!

I know what our lot are like, especially when we travel in large numbers.

For all those going to Millwall with or without a ticket, for Christs sake don't go looking for trouble and getting us a points deduction, thats the last thing we need after trying to get out this division for 9 years!

Why would the vast majority of genuine football fans go to start trouble? If the mindless, neanderthal people who only go for trouble want to end up in Bermondsey General trhen that's up to them. But don't associate them with us genuine football/city fans.

Just out of interest when was the last time a team got deducted points for crowd trouble? :dunno:

I just reckon nowt's going to go on in the ground, apart from the occurence of one of the biggest party's of all time and anything outside the ground is no matter concerning points.

Police are right on top of it these days.

If they were now to invite an extra 2k into the lower tier I'd have reservations.

The most ridiculous post I have read for a while!

Some people need to get a grip.

I second that. What a joke!

Firstly, nearly 2,000 fans, 97% of which are season ticket holders, will be going up to hopefully enjoy a promotion party. We don't, and I severely doubt we ever have had, 2,000 fans intent on trouble.

Secondly, in order for a points deduction to kick in, the club in question needs to have a suspended sentance hanging over their heads. The last time BCFC had this was in 1996 after the pitch invasion against the Gas. So, even if anything did occur on Saturday, we wouldn't incur anything that would jeopardise promotion.

Have a word with yourself lad!

I second that. What a joke!

Firstly, nearly 2,000 fans, 97% of which are season ticket holders, will be going up to hopefully enjoy a promotion party. We don't, and I severely doubt we ever have had, 2,000 fans intent on trouble.

Secondly, in order for a points deduction to kick in, the club in question needs to have a suspended sentance hanging over their heads. The last time BCFC had this was in 1996 after the pitch invasion against the Gas. So, even if anything did occur on Saturday, we wouldn't incur anything that would jeopardise promotion.

Have a word with yourself lad!

Glad that's cleared up then, thoroughly agree.

Why would the vast majority of genuine football fans go to start trouble? If the mindless, neanderthal people who only go for trouble want to end up in Bermondsey General trhen that's up to them. But don't associate them with us genuine football/city fans.

I'm always intrigued by this idea that hooligans aren't fans. Where did it come from?

I'm always intrigued by this idea that hooligans aren't fans. Where did it come from?

Fans and hooligans are often one and the same. Politicians and liars are also often one and the same including the low-life son of a lawyer and war mongering lawyer below..

blairtakingliberties.jpg

Interesting statistic - just 60 non-season ticket holders have got tickets ?

Yeah right !

Where'd you come up with that one ?

1,950 initial tickets went on sale to season ticket holders at the end of March/start of April, with voucher 'S' out of the season ticket book needing to be produced on collection of tickets.

These sold out quickly and another 200 tickets went on general sale on a first-come, first-served basis a couple of Monday's ago. They sold out in before lunchtime.

I make that a total of 2,150 tickets, of which approximately 200 were open to the general public. That's roughly 9.5% going on general sale and over 90% to season ticket holders.

It's only a rough estimate but make of that what you will...

1,950 initial tickets went on sale to season ticket holders at the end of March/start of April, with voucher 'S' out of the season ticket book needing to be produced on collection of tickets.

These sold out very quickly and another 200 tickets went on general sale on a first-come, first-served basis a couple of Monday's ago. They sold out in before lunchtime.

I make that a total of 2,150 tickets, of which approximately 200 were open to the general public. That's roughly 9.5% going on general sale and over 90% to season ticket holders.

Make of that what you will...

400 tickets went on general sale though.

And each season ticket holder could buy 2, so only 750 of those need to be season ticket holders...

Whoever rang up to get your tickets was limited to two per person but the two people both had to be season ticket holders. You couldn't just ring up as a season ticket holder and get a ticket for a non-season ticket holder until they went onto general sale...

Not being paranoid but every where i look and read on the net there is growing concern of trouble between the clubs for saturdays match ,ie where to drink what trains and of course no tickets do not show up , hoping for a peacefull and praying a promotion game but what IF !!!! there is alot of our boys turning up and troubles brew up between fans ,or our lot run on to pitch ect ect can the FA dock us points ??? has any other club had points deduction which cost them promotion , i know in the season or next you can start with deducted points but can they be enforced now ??? would hate to see mindless idiots ruining our long awaited promotion answers please PAPA

Not being paranoid but every where i look and read on the net there is growing concern of trouble between the clubs for saturdays match ,ie where to drink what trains and of course no tickets do not show up , hoping for a peacefull and praying a promotion game but what IF !!!! there is alot of our boys turning up and troubles brew up between fans ,or our lot run on to pitch ect ect can the FA dock us points ??? has any other club had points deduction which cost them promotion , i know in the season or next you can start with deducted points but can they be enforced now ??? would hate to see mindless idiots ruining our long awaited promotion answers please PAPA

Yawn.......

I would think that is the reason that they are putting City fans in the upper tier. Then there is no real way of accessing the pitch. Not that I'm suggesting any City fans would!

Have you not read the previous posts on this?

Sigh, here goes...

1) Clubs can only be deducted points for this sort of thing if they have a suspended sentance hannging over them, which, neither team does.

2)City fans wont be on the pitch because we are in the top tier, and i don't fancy a 10 foot drop just to see the players when i can wait until next saturday for that. Also, on that, IF somehow city fans do get on the pitch, its more likely to be a slap on the wrists like a fine or something.

Get it?

Got it?

Good!

Teams just don't get deducted points for violence.

Non season ticket holders can easily obtain tickets in our group of eight 50% are non season ticket holders.

There will be a strong hooligan representation at this match, most trouble will be outside but I do unfortunately anticipate seeing coins, flying seats, players scurrying off the pitch and police horses charging around in the ground.

Millwall and Bristol City have a history, from a hooligan prospective it is a chance not to be missed.

Archived