IGNORED

Orient Doing Us A Favour?

Martyn Hocking

Good to hear this comment from Orient manager Martin Ling on the BBC website:

"We're not quite safe yet, but we're nearly there," said Ling, whose side are five points clear of the League One drop zone.

"We won't be comfortable until we are mathematically safe, but it is very difficult for the teams below us to catch us now.

"A win against Nottingham Forest would put all the demons to bed."

It would certainly put my 'last minute slip-up'' demons to bed!

Good to hear this comment from Orient manager Martin Ling on the BBC website:

"We're not quite safe yet, but we're nearly there," said Ling, whose side are five points clear of the League One drop zone.

"We won't be comfortable until we are mathematically safe, but it is very difficult for the teams below us to catch us now.

"A win against Nottingham Forest would put all the demons to bed."

It would certainly put my 'last minute slip-up'' demons to bed!

I'm quite glad that Orient have still got something to play for. Because otherwise i think Forest couldve beaten them. UP THE ORIENT!

I think Orient will get at least a point from this game. Remember they won 3-1 at Forest earlier this season.

Imagine Orient beat Forest and we lose to Millwall....we'd be promoted but having just seen our team lose. Would be a wierd feeling.

Not if Blackpool win we wouldnt. don't forget, they are only 5 points behind us. If both us and Forest lose (Cant see it) and Blackpool beat Scunny, they will be 3rd and 2 points behind us.

I have said since we started looking at both ours and Forests' last 6 games, that Orient will be their toughest game of the run in and I still think the same, Orient on a decent run, something to play for, they could do us a favour and so could S****horpe, at the end of the day I think we will beat Millwall.

i think it would be a great honour to the club, if a number of city fans who aint got millwall tickets or not going to beamback

went to orient in city shirts and cheered on orient. that way if we win they are still close to london for the p-up.

Damned good of you to volunteer!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

i think it would be a great honour to the club, if a number of city fans who aint got millwall tickets or not going to beamback

went to orient in city shirts and cheered on orient. that way if we win they are still close to london for the p-up.

Hmm... how would the Orient fans react if some of us were to do this?

Imagine Brentford and Rotherham still had something to play for come the last game, would you be happy with 20 or so Brentford fans in the east end?

think it would be seen different as you don't go to cheer on teams to go down we would be hoping for a orient win to see us up, huge difference, would be like forest fans more like at rotherham game.

I actually think Orient would welcome such vocal and powerful support.

Archived