IGNORED

Forums Going To Far About Next Season

bcfcchris2016

First of all, i would like to express my delight at Bristol City nearly clinching promotion. But i have read a lot of posts in the last three days and i am already starting to get the feeling some people on here our already relishing trips to West Ham, Southampton and Leicester next season. But the fact is we ain't promoted yet at all and i fear some people will shoot themselfs in the foot this time in a fortnight. We have a hard fixture againest an in-form millwall on saturday while forest go to little Leyton Orient on saturday. Saturday could very very easily go againest us and all of a sudden were back in the race. And when i think about Rotherham, Their draw againest Forest at the City Ground comes to mind

Now i will admit, the last three days i have been going with my hearts feelings and saying on this forum "we our going to win promotion" and so "forest and blackpool won't catch us now. But now, as i stop thinking about the delight of the carlisle result and start to think about the millwall game. My Head is starting to get on top of my hearts feelings and it's still saying "but we ain;t promoted yet" and it has a point :surrender:

As much as i like reading the forum at the moment and hearing all the positive views on what has been a very exciting season for my beloved club. Can;t help but think that this forum will be brought back down to earth with a massive bang if city lose to millwall and orient fail to beat forest.

One things for sure, it will be a tense finish to the season. And i hope we beat Millwall just so the Rotherham game will be a historic day for Bristol City whether we win, lose or draw.

WE ALL BELIEVE :fingerscrossed:

First of all, i would like to express my delight at Bristol City nearly clinching promotion. But i have read a lot of posts in the last three days and i am already starting to get the feeling some people on here our already relishing trips to West Ham, Southampton and Leicester next season. But the fact is we ain't promoted yet at all and i fear some people will shoot themselfs in the foot this time in a fortnight. We have a hard fixture againest an in-form millwall on saturday while forest go to little Leyton Orient on saturday. Saturday could very very easily go againest us and all of a sudden were back in the race. And when i think about Rotherham, Their draw againest Forest at the City Ground comes to mind

Now i will admit, the last three days i have been going with my hearts feelings and saying on this forum "we our going to win promotion" and so "forest and blackpool won't catch us now. But now, as i stop thinking about the delight of the carlisle result and start to think about the millwall game. My Head is starting to get on top of my hearts feelings and it's still saying "but we ain;t promoted yet" and it has a point :surrender:

As much as i like reading the forum at the moment and hearing all the positive views on what has been a very exciting season for my beloved club. Can;t help but think that this forum will be brought back down to earth with a massive bang if city lose to millwall and orient fail to beat forest.

One things for sure, it will be a tense finish to the season. And i hope we beat Millwall just so the Rotherham game will be a historic day for Bristol City whether we win, lose or draw.

If Forest cant/wont raise their game and attack against us then they wont against Orient. I really cant see Forest winning.

Tell your brain to shut up and listen to your heart. We both know what talks the more sense! :Believe: :goingup: :city:

We have a hard fixture againest an in-form millwall on saturday while forest go to little Leyton Orient on saturday.

Millwall's form isn't as good as Carlisle's and with our recent performances against Carlisle and Yeovil i know we can beat any team in this division including Millwall. We are not promoted yet but we will be on Saturday :yes: Little Leyton Orient will give the mighty Forest a hard game and i fancy them to get at least a point. :Believe: :goingup: Enjoy it!

i will say i do tip Leyton Orient as favourites to win the match. If they draw or win againest forest on saturday i'll be happy with them.

I am more concerned about the city game obviously. I am well aware carlisle had a better record than millwall. how can you top a 6 match winning run.

I did say before the carlisle game that i am more worried about carlisle than millwall.

Lets not forget about Blackpool! Even if Forest do slip up at Orient, it would still go down to the last day if Blackpool beat already promoted S****horpe.

The only way to ensure promotion is if we WIN on saturday!!! :city:

And we can do it!!! But no talk of the Championship from me until then. We are still a League 1 side.

To right Chris; anything is still possible and when it comes down to it whatever happens at Millwall if we cant beat Rotherham at home well, we shouldnt be going straight up; strangest thing of all we could lose them both and still go up :noexpression: we all know the permutations it must surely be looking good for us though :fingerscrossed:

To be honest I'm completely fed up with being a pessimistic sod like I've been for the past 8 years in this bloody division. I believe that we will get promoted this year, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. And I am looking forward to my to my trip to the like of West Brom, Norwich etc because we will be in the Championship next year. No doubt. I believe.

Optimism? Love it. :winner_third_h4h:

Doesn't matter what we think its down to the players. If the players think the jobs done then they may be in for a shock. If they approach the game as if there lives depend on it then its pretty much in the bag. We're a far better side than Millwall & Rotherham. Players like Carey, McCombe, Noble, Orr and Johnson have stepped up to the mark lately so i'd say we're pretty much there.

Archived