IGNORED

Well Done Steve On The 'beam-back'

blackandthorny

• Admin
I would like to congratulate Steve L on speedily sorting out a venue for some of us, who couldn't get tickets to the New Den, to watch the Beam back in Bristol.

Thank you.

Let's hope City do the business and then 'Party-ON'

:city:

And only a short stagger home for us Whitchurch residents......... :clapping: ....... although, I'd still like a match ticket if anyone has a spare!!

In fairness - from what I gather, this is mostly down to the media department at City - they already had the beamback planned at the end of last week and had it all confirmed by monday!

So yes, well done Steve L but a big well done to the media department and anyone else who was involved!

A big well done yes but the price £12 thats well expensive is that! I know its watching Cit possible clinch promotion! But 12 quid my god!

In fairness - from what I gather, this is mostly down to the media department at City - they already had the beamback planned at the end of last week and had it all confirmed by monday!

So yes, well done Steve L but a big well done to the media department and anyone else who was involved!

A big well done yes but the price £12 thats well expensive is that! I know its watching Cit possible clinch promotion! But 12 quid my god!

but it does state on the OS that there will be a bar and disco after the game, so if we go if against Millwall, might be money well spent !

Archived