IGNORED

East End Now Sold Out

mightyreds89

Was it 3,000 EE tickets ?

Rotherham got 600, so segregation of 1,000 seats or thereabouts ?

I can't see Rotherham selling all 600 - more like 300.

Being a bit greedy, and it is a great decision by the club to open the EE to City fans - but another 500 for us would be good.

I said that to me dad the other day funny enough.

I said that to me dad the other day funny enough.

i think they will make a few more available as cant see roveram bringing more than a couple of hundred down ,and like he quoted we will get at least 3000 incity fans in the ee

id say the restricted views left!

so close yet so far maybe i can sleep after this Saturday as i haven't been able to since we won @ carlisle its not left my head the thought of making it over the finish line :gaah:

I was in the shop at 4pm and it's a few single seats dotted around all 3 stands and restricted viewing (in the Williams) that are left. Just to confirm....The East End has sold out.

.... Didn't you read the terms and conditions??

Anyone under 4'2" has to sit on the shoulders of anyone taller than 4'3".

That would make almost 40,000 for the celebration after the final whistle!!.

:goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

I wonder how many people without tickets will be waiting outside for the gates to open at 4.30pm?

• SC&T Board Members
...and yet the shop said "East End is Sold Out" at 4pm.

That's because of the way our poxy online system works. It is NOT integrated into the ticket office system. The ticket office allocates a set quota of tickets for online sales and keeps back another batch for offline sales. What has clearly happened now is that the offline quota (i.e. those sold by phone and in person from the ticket office / shop) has sold out, while the quota allocated to online sales has not yet all been sold.

It's a sloppy way of doing things, but that's the reason we repeatedly get the 'sold out' sign going up at one location, while tickets are still available via another.

i think they will make a few more available as cant see roveram bringing more than a couple of hundred down ,and like he quoted we will get at least 3000 incity fans in the ee

When I purchased my tickets today at about 2p.m I was informed that there were only about 10 tickets sold to Rotherham fans....... so the Wedlock East End should be pretty much full of Bristol City supporters.

I'll say that again....... I was told only about 10 tickets had been sold to Rotherham supporters

That's because of the way our poxy online system works. It is NOT integrated into the ticket office system. The ticket office allocates a set quota of tickets for online sales and keeps back another batch for offline sales. What has clearly happened now is that the offline quota (i.e. those sold by phone and in person from the ticket office / shop) has sold out, while the quota allocated to online sales has not yet all been sold.

It's a sloppy way of doing things, but that's the reason we repeatedly get the 'sold out' sign going up at one location, while tickets are still available via another.

Thanks for the clarification on this situation. I understand now.

I wonder how many people without tickets will be waiting outside for the gates to open at 4.30pm?

As stated on another thread i can`t make it for the match but i`m hoping to get down to the gate for about that time, i just don`t want to miss out on the.........sshhhhhhh :whistle2::dancing6::dancing2::chant6ez::banana::drunk2:

PDG

Potentially the final East End game. Whether you have been for or against it, it is City history.

I was there in 76, think I remember.

30 years, jeez, this promotion -I hope- feels as important, must be my age.

If all goes to plan, with regard to re-building, the East End will have a special place inside me, and I think the club got it wrong, with regard to populating it with City fans.

City fans know what is best for the club.

Had many a fine time on the Park End, things move on, I know.

:violin:

When I purchased my tickets today at about 2p.m I was informed that there were only about 10 tickets sold to Rotherham fans....... so the Wedlock East End should be pretty much full of Bristol City supporters.

I'll say that again....... I was told only about 10 tickets had been sold to Rotherham supporters

well if there are only 10 of em let em sit in the directors box and give us the entire EE

More to the point, how about at half time. They open the gates to the Williams to let the smokers out and to use the burgers vans, and hardly ever check tickets on the way back in. Can you imagine the scene? 150 people let out and 2000 let in again.

More to the point, how about at half time. They open the gates to the Williams to let the smokers out and to use the burgers vans, and hardly ever check tickets on the way back in. Can you imagine the scene? 150 people let out and 2000 let in again.

If they do ask you just say your a season ticket holder and you don't take your [season ticket] book down with you.

At least if anyone is let in without a ticket at the gates/turnstiles, they'll have nowhere to sit and therefore find themselves easily spotted.

Archived