IGNORED

Pfa League One Team Of The Season

reddogkev

I know the PFA teams were announced 2/3 days ago, but I cannot believe there were no city players selected this season!

How the hell has the center defensive pairing of Skiverton and Breckin been more effective then Cary and McCombe? Are the players in this division out of their freaking minds - or are they just damn jealous that we've been too strong, and therefor they all didn't want to vote for us?

personally, I would have thought that Basso, Carey, McCombe, and LJ should all of had a shout of being in the PFA team.

I know the PFA teams were announced 2/3 days ago, but I cannot believe there were no city players selected this season!

How the hell has the center defensive pairing of Skiverton and Breckin been more effective then Cary and McCombe? Are the players in this division out of their freaking minds - or are they just damn jealous that we've been too strong, and therefor they all didn't want to vote for us?

personally, I would have thought that Basso, Carey, McCombe, and LJ should all of had a shout of being in the PFA team.

They're probably predicting a LEAGUE ONE team of the season for NEXT YEAR - therefore BRISTOL CITY being CHAMPIONSHIP elect didnt qualify!.... :)

(expect they were trying to keep the Johnstones Paint Pot people happy too... - again City will no longer qualify... bye bye Tin Pot Trophies - we're off to claim the bigger stuff now!) ;)

I should think that no players in the PFA team of the season is a massive complement to the club - the team being worth more than the players.

The some of the players being less than the value of the team is a recipe for success in the Championship should the club get promoted.

No Bristol City players in the PFA team - surely the ideal scenario?

I should think that no players in the PFA team of the season is a massive complement to the club - the team being worth more than the players.

The some of the players being less than the value of the team is a recipe for success in the Championship should the club get promoted.

No Bristol City players in the PFA team - surely the ideal scenario?

Yes i agree, the whole team is working towards the same goal and deserves similar respect as eachother.

Archived